Summer Transfers

Steffen
Semedo
Upamecano
Alaba
Auoar
Kane

lots of player exchange there to keep the cost down? Steffen we own anyway, cancelo for semedo, angelino and £25m for upamecano, alaba plus we get £25m for sane which covers the outstanding upamecano money , auoar for £45m and Kane for £100m. Kane offers us something different and spuds will need the cash imo.

out

bravo
Cancelo
Otamendi
Zinchenko
David Silva
Sane
Jack Harrison
Patrick Roberts
And the other 50 odd players we have out of loan could bring in a few quid?

Steffen
Semedo
Upamecano
Alaba
Auoar
Kane

lots of player exchange there to keep the cost down? Steffen we own anyway, cancelo for semedo, angelino and £25m for upamecano, alaba plus we get £25m for sane which covers the outstanding upamecano money , auoar for £45m and Kane for £100m. Kane offers us something different and spuds will need the cash imo.

out

bravo
Cancelo
Otamendi
Zinchenko
David Silva
Sane
Jack Harrison
Patrick Roberts
And the other 50 odd players we have out of loan could bring in a few quid?
https://www.alcoholics-anonymous.org.uk/

It looks like you might have company from a few other posters after the events of the last few days on this thread, good luck.

It looks like you might have company from a few other posters after the events of the last few days on this thread, good luck.

no need for luck mate. The time to buy big is when others can’t! Trust me, am spending a fortune on my business at the minute when others are holding back. Imo investment will be encouraged for the next couple of seasons in football and we should pounce and get ahead of the competition. Kane would be £160-200m a year ago? Fees will come down but clubs will be changing their policies and wanting to get their balance sheets back in order? We can help with that :-)

Perhaps Cancelo will go, but I hope not. He hasn't been at his best, but a new league with a new club and our defensive problems hasn't helped. He's much better in attack, but with Walker's issues perhaps the club think that Semedo is needed more to do what he does defensively.
As far as Angelino, we're looking likely to letting Sane go and if we don't get anyone to replace him we'd only have Mendy who can create the width on the left. So I'd rather keep him.

I think the quotes from Bernardo about Cancelo were telling - saying he has done nothing but moan since signing. He will definitely go, possibly in a swap deal. Re Angelino, I think Pep took a gamble after his good season away and the club felt financially it was a smart move. Unfortunately he must have struggled in training as he didn't get many games and when he did play, he got caught way out of position too many times. It is rare to be loaned out so soon after joining a club as part of the first team - If he goes, we will replace him and get our money back. There are better wide men out there who score at much better ratios and there are better defenders so can't see him coming back to play regularly - but you never know given the strange times we live in at present.

no need for luck mate. The time to buy big is when others can’t! Trust me, am spending a fortune on my business at the minute when others are holding back. Imo investment will be encouraged for the next couple of seasons in football and we should pounce and get ahead of the competition. Kane would be £160-200m a year ago? Fees will come down but clubs will be changing their policies and wanting to get their balance sheets back in order? We can help with that :-)
I actually completely agree with the business concept under most circumstances, I'm doing exactly the same with a couple of new business ventures. We thankfully don't have FFP to contend with, City unfortunately do, which means doing so will probably create bigger problems further down the line.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.