Summer Transfers

Steffen
Semedo
Upamecano
Alaba
Auoar
Kane

lots of player exchange there to keep the cost down? Steffen we own anyway, cancelo for semedo, angelino and £25m for upamecano, alaba plus we get £25m for sane which covers the outstanding upamecano money , auoar for £45m and Kane for £100m. Kane offers us something different and spuds will need the cash imo.

out

bravo
Cancelo
Otamendi
Zinchenko
David Silva
Sane
Jack Harrison
Patrick Roberts
And the other 50 odd players we have out of loan could bring in a few quid?

I do not think Steffen will want to sit on the bench and he is going to attract a lot of clubs wanting to loan or buy he has now his international future to think of.
Was a big fan of Semedo he is very fast but not much good at defending and his football is poor, i would still go for Atal

If Upamecano is unattainable I can see us going for Jonathan Tah. There have been some links to him recently. He has the same standout physicality as Kompany and is no slouch on the ball either.

His stock has plummeted since his breakout season, where he was rated as a future world class CB, but second half of the bundesliga season he's been back to his best. He can be prone to the odd defensive misstake but it comes with age and experience I guess. Tah definitely has the raw attributes to be a very good CB under Pep and can probably be bought for a cut price

Should we capitalise on the current situation and also perhaps rain in our spending in the current circumstances and go for some free transfers such as Pedro, Willian, Gomes, Vertonghen, Would also allow our youth to have more chance in a year or two

Should we capitalise on the current situation and also perhaps rain in our spending in the current circumstances and go for some free transfers such as Pedro, Willian, Gomes, Vertonghen, Would also allow our youth to have more chance in a year or two

I think my gran's higher up the pecking order.

Only Vertonghen would make sense as a Laporte backup

I dont think there are any good players that you can sign on a teally free transfer these days. Most want a big signing on fee. The scousers even paid £10m for the Milner !

In:
Aouar
Telles
Upamecano
Pau Torres
Diaby if Pep wants a like for like Sané replacement/Rashica if he wants another inside forward

We'll have to sell a ton of player to make it work, but we haven't really been big spenders lately except for Rodri so we should have FFP approved money to spend

Edit:
Here's how we could line up

Last edited:
Very doable window:
Leon Bailey, fast leftfooted left wing replacement for sane 35m
Konate centre half. A younger koulibaly for me. Big, fast and can pass 40m
Telles good all round left back 30m
Couto. Understudy for walker 6m
Tonali 49m
Doyle promoted. Total 160m

Out
Sane 50m German pigs
Cancelo 32m Barca
Zinchenko 20m wolves
Angelino 15 leipzig
Stones 40m to Newcastle
Gundogan 18m Newcastle
175m

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.