COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Until I discovered Cummings child was autistic I would have said he had no grounds for doing what he did at all, but his 4 year old is autistic and you can only leave such children with close friends/relatives that the child knows very, very well.
It makes no difference in politics of course. Cummings is the story now and as an advisor, he shouldn't be. There will be faux outrange from his political enemies (Tory enemies too) till Cummings is gone. It is the nature of the beast.
He has family in london,

It is actually.

His wife wrote that he had symptoms ("felt weird") before they travelled. They could both have been "incapacitated" on the journey. She wrote about how ill he got (worse than her) but omitted that they'd not stayed at home.
He wasn't though. Keep digging I'm sure you'll find what you want to find.

Oh for fuck’s sake you’re an idiot. The average is currently under because of social distancing and people staying away from other people. If one infected person sits in a minibus with 8 other people for any length of time, every person has a high chance of catching it.
Jesus, another one. Why are you oldies all so angry.

I don’t understand your point. Yes the average is lower due to lockdown, who’s saying it isn’t. Define “high” using statistical analysis and go on to explain how your minibus example is relevant

Jesus, another one. Why are you oldies all so angry.

I don’t understand your point. Yes the average is lower due to lockdown, who’s saying it isn’t. Define “high” using statistical analysis and go on to explain how your minibus example is relevant

Whilst it's amusing to hear Sweep called an "oldie", would say you're somewhat misguided.

If none of them come into fucking contact with anybody yes. That’s why there are guidelines about self isolating and social fucking distancing.
Read more about it. A study referenced in the times yesterday said that 80% of people who have the virus do not pass it on regardless of other factors.

He has family in london,
So?
Go and find out how far away he lives from his sister and cousins and if they work don't work or were ill or not ill at the time. Also how often he sees them and whether they look after his son regularly.
On second thoughts don't bother.
He chose his parents for two good reasons. His child could go to them if he and his wife became really ill and because of his Mothers impending grief.

Last edited:
Ok just to clarify then I phrased that wrongly and I wholly understand that 1 is the average

You don't need to clarify. Rt is by it's own definition the average rate of transmission. As the only published values quoted are either national or regional there is no need to specify anything else unless one wished to make up fantasy numbers to prove a point. And no if an infected person met 100 people he would not infect all 100 of them. That is simply not how it works. If it were the whole world would be infected by now.

Don’t understand the abuse and hostility engendered by expressing a perfectly reasonable widely held opinion. I assumed he was old,confused and cantankerous

Just because it's widely held doesn't make it valid. There's millions of tag along Liverpool fans, they think it's great to attach their soul to the cult. They're wrong, they're cunts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.