COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
True but state schools intend to use a rota system to keep sizes low I believe
...and how will a rota system work?

Let's just say that the plan is to half the class size and effectively create two classes for each class.
Will teachers be expected to teach both classes and therefore spend twice as much time at work?

I wonder why the unions are getting involved ;)

Plenty will be and I think parents will be allowed to make their own decision on whether it’s right for their kids without fear of falling foul of the authorities for keeping them home. Makes more sense than a blanket “no schools should open” policy pursued by the unions
I think giving your kids a fundamentally better chance of not getting the virus significantly trumps a few weeks missed education

Let's just say that the plan is to half the class size and effectively create two classes for each class.
Will teachers be expected to teach both classes and therefore spend twice as much time at work?

It’s not perfect but any education is better than none

My daughter's school is splitting class into 2 groups A and B. A will be in Monday and Tuesday, weds will be cleaning day and group B will be in Thurs and Fri.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.