City’s New Kits - 2020/21 - [Old Thread]

our best ever away kit.....!!!!!!!!!!!
This won’t be beaten imo
ManCity3rdSS1011.gif

Ah... We vitriolically profess our nausea about the kits before the season... Then never utter a word much less notice once it's underway. Honestly I think they're growing on me as at least there's some semblance of a story behind the designs. It's only one season.

Me too.

At least Puma are trying to make more of us being MANCHESTER City rather than Umbro and Nike who spent the mid part of last decade thinking we were called FC Moon City. Umbro were even from Manchester and didn’t make anything of the link after 2009-10’s bee kit.

I hated all that Blue Moon sound waves and print of the surface of the Moon on the kits. Hated it!

For too long we didn’t push the Mancunian element of the club. One of the greatest cities in the world and it was like the club were ashamed of coming from here.

Still need to get rid of the daft aliens as mascots and a few other things; but finally the club are showing they are proud to come from Manchester!

So far Puma have done a Madchester kit, and these look to Manchester again with a mosaic kit, a kit with the MOSI structure on and something with a nod to textiles.

Plus they’re not giving us a template that 30 other teams all have like Nike. There was no individuality about our Nike kits.

Not forgetting Puma made the nicest shirt in our entire history with the 125 YEARS shirt last year too.

I agree. Reclaiming the City the rags stole for their brand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.