UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My heart bleeds.

They are already bleeding out. I'm sure the Glazers will be able to rely on their out of town shopping centre footfall to fall back on - oh wait...

They have just taken another dividend from United, they know the cash isn't going to be on tap much longer.

The dilemma now is there will be nobody out there to buy it from them unless they are also Yanks - the rest of the world is already covered.

Yes mate, you don't even have to drill down too far re United...

They miss out on a Champions League spot and Adidas hold back £25m on next season.

United have in the last six months handed improved deals of £375k a week to De Gea, £300k a week to Rashford, that's before they again now add back the £12m they were saving paying half of Sanchez's wages.

Nobody is going near Pogba's valuation or in position to improve his own £250k a week.

Without season-ticket money, without corporate money, without automatic cup scheme money, they are fucked.

And that's before you even factor in a global financial depression.

I've never met you Tolmie, wouldn't know you if I walked past you in the street, but I'm going to tell you something..

Your posts invariably lead me to tumescence and for that I thank you. (as does my girlfriend although to be fair she thinks its weird that I "just have a quick look on blue moon" before performing my duties).

Without season-ticket money, without corporate money, without automatic cup scheme money, they are fucked.

Tee hee! Rag tw@‘s

Since the takeover there's been a theme in my head about the rags. It's been quiet for a couple of years but now...

Tick Tock.

More likely it’s £140m to keep them afloat for the next 12 months. Their match day income is huge so no crowds or visits to the ‘Superstore’ will cost them a great deal. I’d ignore the media bollocks re buying this and that - they are going to take a major pinch ... particularly if the FAs campaign to put them in the CL fails.
The media crap about who they are going to sign happens every year - driven I reckon by Woodward - keeps the mugs renewing their season tickets.

Reactions: nmc
Yes mate, you don't even have to drill down too far re United...

They miss out on a Champions League spot and Adidas hold back £25m on next season.

United have in the last six months handed improved deals of £375k a week to De Gea, £300k a week to Rashford, that's before they again now add back the £12m they were saving paying half of Sanchez's wages.

Nobody is going near Pogba's valuation or in position to improve his own £250k a week.

Also factor in the demise of the low cost airline industry and United and Liverpool will lose (Or see a big dent) their legion of Norwegian and Irish day tripper fans.

Indeed, I'm just about to pay myself a six-month salary advance from my own bounce-back loan - they said I couldn't use it for dividends but there are always ways and means!

Issue yourself some stock options in your own business at favourable rates !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.