Arsenal game 17th June.

At least we can start ' Operation Hateful Eight ' by beating the Gonners and stopping them get the 5th spot, just in case it goes tits up at CAS.

Reactions: mat
Neuer’s not so bad. Dortmund are the best team I’ve ever seen at City. It took a Hart master class to prevent is being about 1-6.

I know Neuer is a winner, but I think there's a touch of the Joe Corrigan's about him now and he's slow in getting down sometimes. Also these days without sounding harsh, he seems to be trading on his reputation a bit - and he does have a decent defence infront of him anyway.

Matondo hasn't done too much, though Wagner has managed to suck the life and confidence out of the Schalke side and Rabbi is left to forage alone a lot.

Angelino seems to be playing well for RB and had a few crunch timely tackles when he came on in last night's game.

It was a pity Dortmund couldn't get something out of the Bayern game the other night to make a contest of the rest of the season.

All these people saying they just can't get into the Bundersliga games and can't watch more than 15 mins, did you before? I know I didn't and unless it was a really big match such as Madrid Barca I wouldn't watch any foreign football. Just doesn't interest me.

This doesn't seem any different once they put crowd noises over it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.