Arsenal game 17th June.

I know the Arsenal game was our next game but wonder what they will do after that? Supposed to be FA cup isn’t it? Bet they cancel that.
I read that the Prem games may be played out over 6 weekends and three midweeks, keeping free midweeks for the QF and SF of the FA Cup, but not seen anything official yet.

I read that the Prem games may be played out over 6 weekends and three midweeks, keeping free midweeks for the QF and SF of the FA Cup, but not seen anything official yet.

So city..
10 competitive league games
Maybe 1 Champions league
Potentially 3 FA cup games

14 games in maybe 7/8 weeks..on basically a preseason limited training schedule.

Will watch City obviously but nothing else. I have a subscription until August so at least will get some payback.

Of course if we lose, Liverpool are the champions #... so we can stop the season after 1 game

The planned kick-off times in the UK for live matches will also differ from the traditional times.

Scheduled kick-off times (all BST):

Friday: 20:00

Saturday: 12:30, 15:00, 17:30 and 20:00

Sunday: 12:00, 14:00, 16:30 and 19:00

Monday: 20:00

Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday: 18:00 and 20:00

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.