Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you seen images of the 'well up for it Italian fans' ? Ironically, if they had been well up for it, it probably wouldn't have happened
But they weren't, they were ordinary fans along with neutrals there to watch the game...in a roundabout way this is like saying it wasn't the Dippers fault it was theirs for not getting stuck in....

But they weren't, they were ordinary fans along with neutrals there to watch the game...in a roundabout way this is like saying it wasn't the Dippers fault it was theirs for not getting stuck in....

There's both some revisionist history and an, shall we say, 'interesting' take on 'ordinary fans along with neutrals there to watch the game' you have going on there mate.

Unless of course battering a young L'pool fan in that 'neutral' section, lobbing crap over the divide in the build-up, and charging the fence backwards and forwards constitutes 'ordinary fans along with neutrals there to watch the game.'

Heysel was a devastating tragedy, caused through a multitude of many factors, that all culminated in a horrible loss of life and many injuries. One the vast majority of Reds bare a great deal of heartache and shame over for our part.

Or, if you have an agenda that refuses to acknowledge any of them, it was all down to those horrible Scouse _____!

Have you seen images of the 'well up for it Italian fans' ? Ironically, if they had been well up for it, it probably wouldn't have happened
Fella it had been going off since Tuesday afternoon so to say the Italians were innocent and frightened supporters is nonsense . The Italians always love to stab up the English and that. Night was no exception . Heysel was a total balls up from start to finish and everyone will always have an opinion on it and I would imagine my opinion is different to a lot on here.

End of the day both sides wanted it that night. Can’t blame Liverpool for everything as the Italians were well up for it aswell . The stadium was piss poor and should never have fit enough to host that game and to put juve and Liverpool next to each other was a major error. Also Liverpool fans got rinsed in Rome when they beat Roma a few years earlier so that stuck in the minds aswell . As for jewellers being done well it happens . I went to the forest - Liverpool semi final 2 years before I the 89 tradegy and the scousers were jumping the turnstiles and kicking the gates in that year so to say they cause is disgraceful as they were as much at fault as were the ob
Fucking hell
Really ? Jewellers get done , it happens .
And that’s before the rest of your bullshit diatribe .

There weren’t 39 Italians killed. Or by any legal standard, murdered.
31 Juve & 8 Liverpool died that day
Fans from both clubs as well as administration officials were subsequently tried, convicted and sentenced to prison. Since then the clubs have worked together on a regular basis in recognition.
These are very basic facts that don’t mitigate or validate any of the days actions, but rather show that nobody at the club not then or now have ever just wanted to forget about it.
If this was twitter , you’d have had a link auto appended to your post saying:
‘Get the facts about Liverpool’

Nice to see at 5 minutes in the Munich 8 flag with Are you watching Manchester?-not

Old Greggery really did a Cummings with the bit about 8 Liverpool fans dying. Upto then he'd been fairly articulate defending his team, but just lost any iota of credit he may have gained on this site-not gained by me by me I might add

End of the day both sides wanted it that night. Can’t blame Liverpool for everything as the Italians were well up for it aswell . The stadium was piss poor and should never have fit enough to host that game and to put juve and Liverpool next to each other was a major error. Also Liverpool fans got rinsed in Rome when they beat Roma a few years earlier so that stuck in the minds aswell . As for jewellers being done well it happens . I went to the forest - Liverpool semi final 2 years before I the 89 tradegy and the scousers were jumping the turnstiles and kicking the gates in that year so to say they cause is disgraceful as they were as much at fault as were the ob

What an absolutely disgraceful post. Lets take the jewellers first as they are certainly an innocent party, why does it happen as you put it ? because feral yobs think it is OK to rob innocent working class people trying to earn a living ? I thought scousers were working class and would support their own not rob from them.
The thing is the jewellers sums it up, In Belgium they behave in a decent law abiding way, that is why the stadium was 'piss poor'. They were not expecting thousands of pissed up savages to descend on their quiet peaceful town. The stadium was perfectly ok for normal people to watch a football match in but li'pool scum/fans are not normal people. they kicked hell out of anyone that was there in the neutral zone, but I suppose, like the jewellers, it happens. On that note, unlike what you say, the scouse scum and Juve were not side by side. It was as I say a neutral zone.
Li'pool had fought and robbed their way throughout Europe for years, it was a way of funding their trip, but as you say, it was everyones fault. Just don't blame the scouse scum because it certainly wasn't theirs.

There's both some revisionist history and an, shall we say, 'interesting' take on 'ordinary fans along with neutrals there to watch the game' you have going on there mate.

Unless of course battering a young L'pool fan in that 'neutral' section, lobbing crap over the divide in the build-up, and charging the fence backwards and forwards constitutes 'ordinary fans along with neutrals there to watch the game.'

Heysel was a devastating tragedy, caused through a multitude of many factors, that all culminated in a horrible loss of life and many injuries. One the vast majority of Reds bare a great deal of heartache and shame over for our part.

Or, if you have an agenda that refuses to acknowledge any of them, it was all down to those horrible Scouse _____!

If you delete the words 'if you have an agenda that refuses to acknowledge any of them' your spot on.
The stadium was fit for purpose, that being to hold a football match. They did not expect thousands of drunken violent yobs to reek mayhem and savagery upon a neutral section of a ground.
I am old enough to remember that day/night and the only revisionist history is what came later when the li'pool media circus decided they could not be blamed for killing innocent people.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.