Summer Transfers

Now I don't know anymore than any other person on this forum if you are itk or not and frankly I'm all for your little fairytale if that's are plan, I do however have 1 problem with what you are saying here. There is no way in this lifetime that we have had all 4 of these players sign official contracts even if what you say is true and they are done deals, they have not had medicals etc and the last thing that happens in any transfers are signing the contracts and sending them off to the fa/league.

I do however see that although we could announce deals I.E. Couto and the other right back "klivert aguero" it wouldn't be wise to announce so many deals prior to the CAS outcome.

If agreed there is no way they are already signed!
like the Yan Couto deal, It is signed. But of course nothing is official until the transfer window opens and the current club of the players receive & accept the transfer fee.

You can agree a contract with any players you want. But unless a transfer fee is paid, then it's meaningless is it not?

like the Yan Couto deal, It is signed. But of course nothing is official until the transfer window opens and the current club of the players receive & accept the transfer fee.

You can agree a contract with any players you want. But unless a transfer fee is paid, then it's meaningless is it not?

I get agreeing deals but why would we have all the contracts signed prior to medicals?

I get agreeing deals but why would we have all the contracts signed prior to medicals?
It's maybe a pre-contract or something, I don't know how that works tbh.

what I do know though, is that the contracts and such details are all done and paying the transfer fee is all that is missing.

what I do know though, is that the contracts and such details are all done and paying the transfer fee is all that is missing.

Well that's a relief no stress about them passing medicals or getting work permits if that's all that's left.

Well that's a relief no stress about them passing medicals or getting work permits if that's all that's left.

What work permits? Yan Couto?
How did we sign Rodri btw? Didn't we have contract agreement first? And then paid the release clause? All the while he was on holiday.

What work permits? Yan Couto?
How did we sign Rodri btw? Didn't we have contract agreement first? And then paid the release clause? All the while he was on holiday.

Almada as you say is in next year's squad will need a work permit at least. There is a big difference in agreeing a deal and signing one, I'm sure @tolmie's hairdoo will back me up on that ref Isco, jorginho and Dani Alves to name a few.

So you mean there's agreement between player and City, so once the window opens, the fee is deposited player comes for his medical and if passed, he signs. No way he doesn't sign without medical pass first

So in theory all could sign or all might not or 1 or 2 or x3 or x4 may sign so isnt this just city covering all bases?
No all 4 will be signed this summer. Zero doubts about that.
Almada as you say is in next year's squad will need a work permit at least. There is a big difference in agreeing a deal and signing one, I'm sure @tolmie's hairdoo will back me up on that ref Isco, jorginho and Dani Alves to name a few.

Yan Couto Is also the same case as Almada. The difference is that Thiago Almada's fee is (£15-£20M) & Yan Couto's is (£5-£10M).
Who will have an easier time getting a work permit?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.