COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weekend, but again just 18 new cases and 1 death for Scotland.

First Minister Nicola Sturgeon confirms 15,418 people have now tested positive for Covid-19, an increase of 18 from yesterday.

1,046 patients are in hospital with a suspected or confirmed case (down 27), with 27 patients being treated in intensive care (no change from yesterday).

3,695 people have been discharged from hospital after receiving treatment for the virus since 5 March.

A further one person who tested positive has died, taking the total to 2,363 deaths in Scotland by that measure. She says this figure should be "treated with caution", given death registration tends to be lower on Sundays.

1000's queuing for opening of Ikea, fuck is wrong with people

why wouldn't you just wait a few days for ques to die down ?

people must love a day out queing up, bellends

Can't get my head around this. Thousands at every store in the country, queuing for hours to buy furniture, which you can buy probably buy online, during an international pandemic. Some absolutely incredible people on this earth...

Can't get my head around this. Thousands at every store in the country, queuing for hours to buy furniture, which you can buy probably buy online, during an international pandemic. Some absolutely incredible people on this earth...

heard a shopper on the radio ‘it was nice to feel back to normal and had some nice conversations with people in the que’

so sad.

I know this isn't covid news, but fucking hell...

That's really shitty.

They do have the vaccine now, it got approved around Christmas. Hopefully WHO and co will just flood the region with the vaccine and it won't get out of control again.

apparently i was making it up a few days ago

++
Brighton and Hove City Council has called for enhanced lockdown powers, after huge crowds descended on beaches in the area over the weekend.

Council Leader Nancy Platts said visitors had been "overdoing it" with alcohol on the seafront, adding that behaviour "has become unpleasant and dangerous".

Local people have complained of feeling "unsafe".

Platts said the impact of lockdown easing on popular tourist destinations, such as Brighton, had not been "thought through".

Not sure that I've seen any Medic anywhere, claim it is not a respiratory disease,that it affects other systems in it's severe form is pretty evident.
Yes but it's a vascular disease that first effects blood vessels in the lungs. That is how my daughter describes it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.