Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
MDF and chipboard abound, the workmanship on certain areas is very very poor . The finish in some areas beggars belief . Having worked on the two, City’s is years ahead in fit, finish and practicality.

That's so it's easier for the Northwood residents to set it on fire. I work on the industrial estate near to it and that is one rough arse area.

Even he can’t think of some way to spin a racist endorsing club like Liverpool using the death of someone in America as a publicity stunt as a positive. No wonder he is off the clock for a few hours.

After the recent Manchester Derby, I'd swerve the racism angle but regardless, more so I'm lost for words at the depth of hatred to spin something like has been on here whilst it's gotten the praise it deserves elsewhere.

Players decide among themselves to send out a very powerful, heartfelt message. One that naturally needs to be photographed and put out there across all platforms to reach across the World. Which they all did on their social media platforms from where it was picked up and retweeted/ Instagrammed. (Is that a term? Shrugs.). But there's something ulterior and sinister in it as it's L'pool FC.

Okie dokey.

Moving on .....

After the recent Manchester Derby, I'd swerve the racism angle but regardless, more so I'm lost for words at the depth of hatred to spin something like has been on here whilst it's gotten the praise it deserves elsewhere.

Players decide among themselves to send out a very powerful, heartfelt message. One that naturally needs to be photographed and put out there across all platforms to reach across the World. Which they all did on their social media platforms from where it was picked up and retweeted/ Instagrammed. (Is that a term? Shrugs.). But there's something ulterior and sinister in it as it's L'pool FC.

Okie dokey.

Moving on .....

Unfortunately you get racists in many walks of life and it encroached into our stadium with an idiot who was pinpointed and rightly banned. It’s a bit different to a whole squad endorsing a racist by wearing a T-shirt and then an entire stadium booing Patrice Evra on the return fixture. Did you boo him by any chance?

Unfortunately you get racists in many walks of life and it encroached into our stadium with an idiot who was pinpointed and rightly banned. It’s a bit different to a whole squad endorsing a racist by wearing a T-shirt and then an entire stadium booing Patrice Evra on the return fixture. Did you boo him by any chance?

If you'd been following this thread, you'll know I noted that highly embarrassing night at Wigan where the club got it massively wrong.

Don't care for Evra. Don't care for Suarez. Both proven liars and glad the latter is out of our club and no longer our concern.

Nothing more to add on either as the current squad, bar one player, and football club come to that, bears no relation to that whole unsavoury incident.

Uncropped photo
866a34589912d8b5500723467bdd31fe.jpg

That really does look like a publicity picture, with the symbol of their American shirt sponsor that was fined 1.3 billion for money laundering. Why dont the press work it our ?

I cannot wait to see how tetchy this lot are going to get when you see that asterisk next to 'Champions 19/20'.

I don't know about that bud but it's given great scope for a whole host of new banners.

Particularly ones featuring a Gaulish warrior. ;)

Great fun to be had with the irony over the 'asterisk' shout that we're loving. Just not able to show off the banners at a game any time soon sadly in the horrible situation we now find ourselves.

If you'd been following this thread, you'll know I noted that highly embarrassing night at Wigan where the club got it massively wrong.

Don't care for Evra. Don't care for Suarez. Both proven liars and glad the latter is out of our club and no longer our concern.

Nothing more to add on either as the current squad, bar one player, and football club come to that, bears no relation to that whole unsavoury incident.

What about Kenny Dalglish isn’t he a non executive director? Sure he was in charge at the time.

What about Kenny Dalglish isn’t he a non executive director? Sure he was in charge at the time.

Christ. Let's go through every staff member whilst we're at it ay?

Kenny was totally wrong over the t-shirt disgrace. (Although I believe he was just standing by his player. The club and Moores and Parry at the time should have been the ones to totally shut everything down like Ferguson did Utd.). Throw Henderson in there for being part of that group who made that shockingly bad mistake that night.

But again, that was however many years ago and bears little relation to the here and now.

Unless we want to live in the past. Which ironically is something we get accused of doing down to the gap in league titles.

Can't have it all ways round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.