Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's complete bullshit some of the stories made up about Sancho.

Apparently the kid still loves Pep and City, there was no falling out, we also told him he would always be welcomed back.

Far from the reports he's trouble, he's a good kid who still appreciates what City did for him and regularly speaks to Raheem about goings on at the club.

If we win at CAS, I find it difficult to imagine we won't be at the races for him.

Sancho thinks Pep is the best manager in the world and his dad would love for him to come back here.

It's complete bullshit some of the stories made up about Sancho.

Apparently the kid still loves Pep and City, there was no falling out, we also told him he would always be welcomed back.

Far from the reports he's trouble, he's a good kid who still appreciates what City did for him and regularly speaks to Raheem about goings on at the club.

If we win at CAS, I find it difficult to imagine we won't be at the races for him.

Sancho thinks Pep is the best manager in the world and his dad would love for him to come back here.

The dream. Heard anymore about anyone else?

what makes the move unlikely or the problems in the deal? Pep? The fee? The wages?

I don't have the answers, as this info comes independently from City and more from Sancho family.

If I were to make an educated guess, CAS case coming up, the market correction across football, Dortmund still wanting £120m and his wages already being £190k a week.

If we can do it, we should.

The money is small in comparison to the payback both in terms of on the field and showing our other academy kids that we never forget them, even if they need to go elsewhere first.

Look at Angelino.

what makes the move unlikely or the problems in the deal? Pep? The fee? The wages?
The fee.

Sancho is not the only young wonderkid winger that exist.

I mean we already have a young winger in our academy who is compared to Jadon.

No matter how he left us, he was a kid who only wanted one thing: playing time. Which is respectable.
We're signing a dozen teenagers apparently!
6 + 1(Yan Couto)
5 from our academy

The fee.

Sancho is not the only young wonderkid winger that exist.

I mean we already have a young winger in our academy who is compared to Jadon.

No matter how he left us, he was a kid who only wanted one thing: playing time. Which is respectable.

6 + 1(Yan Couto)
5 from our academy
Five academy players promoted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.