Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have the answers, as this info comes independently from City and more from Sancho family.

If I were to make an educated guess, CAS case coming up, the market correction across football, Dortmund still wanting £120m and his wages already being £190k a week.

If we can do it, we should.

The money is small in comparison to the payback both in terms of on the field and showing our other academy kids that we never forget them, even if they need to go elsewhere first.

Look at Angelino.
100% believed the crap you heard on here, not so much the press. So didnt think this was a goer at all haha. If we did get it done imagine the english spine we could have now,
Sancho, sterling, foden, walker.
In a few years,
Sancho, sterling, foden, doyle, delap, Roger's, palmer, Harwood bellis, etc.
It's an exciting thought, always wanted us to have an england No 9 since I was a kid. Not as glamorous now but still.....

but tolmie gets near On everything wrong and everyone sniffs his arse

Does he?

Without tearing the arse out it, I'd take serious umbrage at that.

The Kevin De Bruyne thread is in the classics section btw;)

Feel free to peruse the last few pages of it, or maybe the Lescott, Sterling or Mahrez threads, depending on how far you want to go back?

I have preferred for a while now to avoid impacting my own pocket and just choose to try and answer those posters who are polite or curious enough to ask if there is a current state if play.

The very definition of ITK is pathetic. I can tell you there are people on here from all walks of life and professions.

For my long time sins, however, mine is working in and around football, meaning I am lucky enough to make friends with people at the club I love.

That makes me closer to the coal face than your average fan and I'm a fucking nobody in a huge industry.

I take your point about people not being extended the same benefit of the doubt, but I've been on here 12 years with just 17k posts, it is time-served and there is plenty of information that has borne fruit or been of interest to fellow blues.

Last edited:
he came on here and said Sanchez was donee and lots of people lost lots of money on it. He also said a few others were in the bag that wriggled out

I've just seen this. Don't you fucking dare accuse me of losing lots of people their money.

I would never tell anyone to bet on anything.

Take your head out of your arse, even our own club have since spoken plenty about the deal with Sanchez.

Grown man bets on football and loses = grown man blames someone who passed info in good faith that was widely reported elsewhere too.

You're a bit of a prick, aren't you?

Clever you...

cheers for your efforts @tolmie's hairdoo. It’s pretty obvious you share what’s asked with honesty and modesty. Huge difference to what’s being claimed.

You're a bit of a prick, aren't you?

Mate, no need to jump on, certainly not on my account (thanks if feeling defensive)

I don't like that sort of pack pile in. I'm respectful and articulate enough to fight my own battles, having been forced to do so for many a year.

I've suffered terribly with mental illness during last couple years and have emerged a better person for it.

Ashleymcduff is a fellow blue, I completely disagree with his take of my credentials, but as long as he keeps it respectful, it's all cool.

I was just upset that he portrayed me as someone who knowingly steered posters to making bets.

As for extending the same civility towards Ezzy, some of the stuff he had posted I know for a fact isn't accurate, but that's another story.

What I will say, coming into my 30th year in football, it would be a very rare occurrence indeed if anyone was privy to actually every target, certainly in such a tight-lipped ship such as City's.

Mate, no need to jump on, certainly not on my account (thanks if feeling defensive)

I don't like that sort of pack pile in. I'm respectful and articulate enough to fight my own battles, having been forced to do so for many a year.

I've suffered terribly with mental illness during last couple years and have emerged a better person for it.

Ashleymcduff is a fellow blue, I completely disagree with his take of my credentials, but as long as he keeps it respectful, it's all cool.

I was just upset that he portrayed me as someone who knowingly steered posters to making bets.

As for extending the same civility towards Ezzy, some of the stuff he had posted I know for a fact isn't accurate, but that's another story.

What I will say, coming into my 30th year in football, it would be a very rare occurrence indeed if anyone was privy to actually every target, certainly in such a tight-lipped ship such as City's.
So how much shall I put on Sancho signing for us then pal? Only joking bud,keep the info coming,it's much appreciated

I've just seen this. Don't you fucking dare accuse me of losing lots of people their money.

I would never tell anyone to bet on anything.

Take your head out of your arse, even our own club have since spoken plenty about the deal with Sanchez.

I didn’t say you told people to bet on it I’m saying people did , there was posters on here saying that at the time. I remember that day fondly, you were on here saying it was done and dusted and everyone was patting you on the back etc, don’t get your knickers in a twist because you got egg on your face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.