Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's complete bullshit some of the stories made up about Sancho.

Apparently the kid still loves Pep and City, there was no falling out, we also told him he would always be welcomed back.

Far from the reports he's trouble, he's a good kid who still appreciates what City did for him and regularly speaks to Raheem about goings on at the club.

If we win at CAS, I find it difficult to imagine we won't be at the races for him.

Sancho thinks Pep is the best manager in the world and his dad would love for him to come back here.

Thats my day made that

Or maybe someone sharing what they know and want to have a discussion about it?

I was? Link me bruv.

Okay I'm fine with that. Only if the constant doubters like you are subject to the same punishment. Fair right @Ric ?

I wouldn't have described myself as a doubter specifically , if you read back through my reply's too you Im pretty certain I said I like the idea of what you are suggesting. The one thing I have highlighted was the intensity of specific detail you are pushing, you may be right about specific targets but to suggest that at least 4 foreign targets and a couple of homegrown have actually signed binding contracts with us I feel is crazy.
That is unlike any genuine ITK I can think of on this forum ever.

But why spend £50m(fag econ) on Sancho?
When we could probably buy another Wonder kid this summer? Or just wait until next winter, when a new one pops up?

When we have Jayden Braaf in the Academy? Rated just as highly as Sancho was back then?

We missed Sané because of his left foot on the left wing. So Sancho is not a 1 to 1 solution.

I mean no one(I didn't) knew of Haaland last year.
Joao Félix was a generational talent we had to get.

Attacking wonderkids pop up all the time

Sancho has 17 G 17 A this season in the league alone. He's an established England international with goals and assists to his name and an ex academy product. If what Tolmie says is true and that he still loves us, he's the perfect signing. Young, homegrown, scoring and assisting, knows the club and a lot of the players already - he and Foden are best mates, Raz is close to him. Braaf is a great talent and I would like to see him step up but signing an established and class player who's still only 20, as well as being someone the rags wanted... perfect

You know when someone really knows something they put it out there and just let it be, they don't keep banging the drum looking desperate for attention!

You've had your min of fame being quoted on @twosips video, I vote if by the end of the window what you say turns out to be a load of shit @Ric should give you a permanent * next to your name for Wumming.

but tolmie gets near On everything wrong and everyone sniffs his arse

I wouldn't have described myself as a doubter specifically , if you read back through my reply's too you Im pretty certain I said I like the idea of what you are suggesting. The one thing I have highlighted was the intensity of specific detail you are pushing, you may be right about specific targets but to suggest that at least 4 foreign targets and a couple of homegrown have actually signed binding contracts with us I feel is crazy.
That is unlike any genuine ITK I can think of on this forum ever.

Taking the punishment you suggested or not pal.
You're the one who just hijacked this discussion, with no invitations, bringing up an irrelevant subject.

Why are you so focused on me being a genuine ITK?

I joined less than two months ago. Just ignore me if you find it so hard to believe?

but tolmie gets near On everything wrong and everyone sniffs his arse

Tolmie doesn't come here and tell everyone we have already signed x, y and z, he comes on here and says the info he has that he feels is genuine also that things can change quickly and it might not all pan out believe it if you like or don't, your choice.

Reactions: nmc
You're the one who just hijacked this discussion, with no invitations, bringing up an irrelevant subject.

I joined less than two months ago. Just ignore me if you find it so hard to believe?

Missed it what you predicting?

You have hijacked this forum for the past month or so!

This forum is for discussion, if you want to tell your story some people are going to discuss how legitimate it is especially when nothing else is going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.