Timo Werner

Nonsense! I'd rather we got Werner and held off on Sancho until Aguero leaves.

Unlike most, the thing I like the most about Sancho is the fact that he is homegrown. I appreciate he is extremely talented. But he is too much like Pepe for my taste. Always one too many tricks and flicks when I watch.

Perhaps he is just growing his skills and will eventually hit automode in 2-3 years and by then be unstoppable like Ronaldo. But right now, I just see too many unnecessary for my taste.

Get Werner. Pepe's twin can wait..

You can't wait too long he isn't home grown yet.

20 goals and 6 assists in 18 games. Fantastic finish today as well. If Sane leaves we need to pick this guy up.

This is a no brainier isn’t it? Especially if Sane goes.

Just get a feeling we might live to regret not doing this.

Koulibaly & werner transform this team. It will take us to that next level. I believe koulibaly & laporte sorts lb & rb issues and also stops ederson being rash. Werner can play across front 3 and adds that pace we miss without Leroy. Throw in a rodri backup and personally I'd be happy with that for summer. Alternatively konate/tah and sancho and dm backup.

Koulibaly & werner transform this team. It will take us to that next level. I believe koulibaly & laporte sorts lb & rb issues and also stops ederson being rash. Werner can play across front 3 and adds that pace we miss without Leroy. Throw in a rodri backup and personally I'd be happy with that for summer. Alternatively konate/tah and sancho and dm backup.
Maybe Zakaria as a Rodri backup? Can fill in at CB as well, as he's done at times this season. Big part of the Mönchengladbach team that are currently third in Bundesliga. His speed and physicality would translate great to Premier League

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.