COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a bit vague tbh mate. For now I'd carry on as normal and presume what we previously told is true to be on the safe side
Great. I'll carry on as normal. Off to the beach to deface a statue, smack a copper and get an eye test. What's everyone else got planned for this afternoon?

I suppose there is some logic to these claims. If the main way of transmission is through sneezing and coughing then until you have symptoms you ain,t sneezing and coughing, as they are symptoms. Is that too simplistic?

I suppose there is some logic to these claims. If the main way of transmission is through sneezing and coughing then until you have symptoms you ain,t sneezing and coughing, as they are symptoms. Is that too simplistic?
You don’t sneeze with covid 19

Noticed that the data being analysed from China around internet searches and hospital activity suggests it may have been over there since August. Once it all comes out in the wash I'll be surprised if it wasn't well established over here before Xmas.

Nope. it wont have been. Unless you can explain why it had a 3/4 month delay before it started killing people?

and on that note. time for the udpated weekly death graph.

avarage-Deaths-Week22.png

Nope. it wont have been. Unless you can explain why it had a 3/4 month delay before it started killing people?

What happened around this time in 2018 (or could be 2012, cant work out the colour properly) that caused a big drop in the numbers??

Maybe it was, but as it isn't that deadly statistically, it took until Feb until anyone started to link what would have usually been a typical seasonal pneumonia death with a different virus. If it was active in China in November at the latest, I find it hard to believe it didn't get to us until Feb with all the travel over Xmas and new year.

What happened around this time in 2018 (or could be 2012, cant work out the colour properly) that caused a big drop in the numbers??

thats 2012., No idea to be honest. there does always seem to be a blip downwards around week 22/23.

All this data is is how many death certificates are registered week by week, it does't give causes or reasoning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.