Kai Havertz

I'd happily sell mahrez and gundogan for havertz and aouar. *tin hat on*

Sane, mahrez, gundogan, d.silva, nico, zinchenko, cancelo, bravo & loanees sold.

Ederson steffan
Walker brazilian kid
Alaba mendy
Koulibaly stones Garcia
Laporte alaba thb
Rodri ferna
Kdb foden
Bernado aouar
Sterling braaf
Havertz m.thuram
Kun jesus

Brings age of squad down. Havertz has same pace as mahrez so no change there but him and Kdb would assist like mad interchanging. Ppl have laughed at my recommending m.thuram before but this kid under the right coach could be unreal in my opinion.

It is a big outlay but we have an unbalanced squad now. Ageing spine walker nico ferna kun d.silva, cancelo apparently wants out, gundogan & zinchenko are average in positions they're filling and not good enough in preferred position, players not hitting potential/regressing/consistency stones mendy mahrez. Youth players almost ready but not yet there as in doyle, thb, palmer, etc.
Hopefully foden, braaf & garcia are ready foden being the most.

I'd rather sign Torres than thuram and dias than Koulabily.

If we are interested in this lad I wonder if that means a potential move for Bernardo? I'd hate that or course, but have a feeling he'll want Madrid or Barcelona at some point.

The above mention of Mahrez is also interesting. From what I've heard about this Havertz lad, he sounds quite similar to what we already have, foden is going nowhere, so where's the room for him?

Foden is a gem whose development City really need to prioritise. Havertz would improve any team in the long run, that's obvious but not many teams have a genuine talent like Foden just waiting to be unleashed.

Edit: In other words, keep your filthy hands away from Havertz please :)

Ahahah, you make a good point but I think City need another midfielder regardless. Phil's versatility is going to be important, especially if there isnt someone coming in specifically to play LW if (when) Sane goes. KDB/Havertz/Foden/Rodri/Gundogan with occasional Bernardo isnt too bad to balance, especially with Havertz and Phil's ability to go wide.

Think Chelsea have a similar problem - they could be ending up with having to balance Havertz, Mount, CHO, Ziyech as well as that kid Anjorin for RW and AM

My concern would be that Havertz makes the most sense if KDB were looking to leave. So I hope this isn’t a sign of trouble there

We really should go for havertz as he really is a hell of a player! The German thing is a problem though as after Leroy could he play us for a move to Bayern in the future?

Bleacher Report saying City source says they're interested and see him as a forward/sane replacement... :D

Could be too expensive for us. German clubs are reasonable though so there might be chance he goes for less than £70m. Anything more than that can't see us paying. Our record is £63m.

We wanted Felix but not at the price Benfica wanted (120m clause was it?)

Could be too expensive for us. German clubs are reasonable though so there might be chance he goes for less than £70m. Anything more than that can't see us paying. Our record is £63m.

We wanted Felix but not at the price Benfica wanted (120m clause was it?)
Don’t think there are many players we would pay over £100 mill for let alone £120 mill for a prospect like Felix. I don’t think £70/80 mill for a player we really want is out of the question though. Don’t know if Havertz is one or not if he is though think we’d pay our record fee for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.