UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I could have been in attendance at any hearing in history, this would be up there, but it still would lag behind the trial of Peter Sutcliffe, the Nuremberg trials and that Jaffa Cake VAT tribunal (and possibly marginally ahead of the latter tbf)

Would have been utterly absorbing to be there, even remotely.

Love watching massive brains clashing. Those guys are on another planet.

Plus the fact that it’s about City, something that’s been central to my life for the last 44 years.

Would have been mint.

If I could have been in attendance at any hearing in history, this would be up there, but it still would lag behind the trial of Peter Sutcliffe, the Nuremberg trials and that Jaffa Cake VAT tribunal (and possibly marginally ahead of the latter tbf)

Plus the fact that it’s about City, something that’s been central to my life for the last 44 years.

Would have been mint.

I was in the Ashton Magistrate's Court once, and a guy did a Perry Mason and defended himself, he was hilarious and even had the Magistrate's laughing.

Not exactly a clash of great minds, but relaxed me a bit as my case was up next haha.

Would have been mint.

I reckon the ken Dodd and (maybe) Lester Piggot trials could have topped the Jaffa Cakes VAT Tribunal!

If we do lose at CAS I think we should contest FFP in the Swiss courts. Even if we are unable to suspend our ban we should still fight to eradicate FFP. Surely when our suspension is up an FFP free landscape will give us the absolute freedom to demonstrate our business model as the best. And should FFP be deemed illegal would we be entitled to claim damages? Are there good reasons why we wouldn't pursue this course?

I was in the Ashton Magistrate's Court once, and a guy did a Perry Mason and defended himself, he was hilarious and even had the Magistrate's laughing.

Not exactly a clash of great minds, but relaxed me a bit as my case was up next haha.

Lol.., what happened ?

Would have been mint.
That Jaffa cake case takes the buscuit.
Edited for misspelling of buscuit!

I reckon the ken Dodd and (maybe) Lester Piggot trials could have topped the Jaffa Cakes VAT Tribunal!
Didn’t want them all to be criminal.

George Carmen represented Dodd. Brilliant man, but a cünt. Represented the Haçienda too btw. Know the solicitor that instructed him.

Calling @Prestwich_Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.