UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we have exhausted all options and we are still guilty then what do you want to happen?
Being found guilty doesn’t always mean people need to go. If we were I’d want the best people possible to take us forward. For me thats Khaldoon and if he doesn’t go nobody below him should either.

Weird to think the decision has probably already been made and it’s just a case of them producing the necessary documentation etc. Weird in that we’re all sat worrying on a decision that already exists and that we just don’t know it.

I wouldn’t be surprised if it was a case where they knew the outcome as soon as the 3 days were up before they even deliberated amongst themselves.

Last edited:
Weird to think the decision has probably already been made and it’s just a case of them producing the necessary documentation etc. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was a case where they knew the outcome as soon as the 3 days were up before they even deliberated amongst themselves.
You would think if anything needed deliberation it would lead to a change in the punishment. If it’s a decision on all or nothing then that would be clear cut and be obvious during the hearing to the panel and both sides.

Not to raise the pressure in here but...

This decision is as important as the Dickov and Aguero goals.
Not for me, even worst case it may set us back for a few years but even then think we’d compete domestically. There ‘d be a route back with good planning. The Dickov goal who knows were would be without that. Don’t mind a couple of years without a premier league trophy now when Aguero scored I minded a lot.

As I don't do twitter, and i have scrolled through this thread without seeing what delaney has done or written, could someone enlighten me.
I know he had blocked some people, anything else
?
)0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.