UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we have exhausted all options and we are still guilty then what do you want to happen?

The same thing that happens when we lose a game. or a number of games in a row. We play the next one, with the best people available.

The best person, for me, without doubt, is khaldoon. What he has done, how he has conducted himself, and portrayed the club.
If he thinks Sorriano is the best, then he stays too. and so right down the chain.

I totally get your question, and point btw, and you are imho getting a harder time for it than you should, for what is a valid enough consideration. And i also get that you are neither calling for their heads nor arguing they are wrong, just recognising a potential outcome, heck, could even be an inevitability. I'm just telling you how i see it. There is support for the club, there is right vs wrong, and i currently think they are right And it's support for the club.

Getting rid of such significant people, in that eventuality is admitting guilt, or scapegoating, neither of which i'm keen on.

The same thing that happens when we lose a game. or a number of games in a row. We play the next one, with the best people available.

The best person, for me, without doubt, is khaldoon. What he has done, how he has conducted himself, and portrayed the club.
If he thinks Sorriano is the best, then he stays too. and so right down the chain.

I totally get your question, and point btw, and you are imho getting a harder time for it than you should, for what is a valid enough consideration. And i also get that you are neither calling for their heads nor arguing they are wrong, just recognising a potential outcome, heck, could even be an inevitability. I'm just telling you how i see it. There is support for the club, there is right vs wrong, and i currently think they are right And it's support for the club.

Getting rid of such significant people, in that eventuality is admitting guilt, or scapegoating, neither of which i'm keen on.
Khaldoon, for one, won't be going anywhere. He's the Sheikhs right hand man and looks after so much of his business.
MCFC /CFG is just a small part of their empire.

Khaldoon, for one, won't be going anywhere. He's the Sheikhs right hand man and looks after so much of his business.
MCFC /CFG is just a small part of their empire.

I think heads would roll if we have a disaster with CAS but Khaldoon won't be one of them. He manages funds worth countless billions for AD and he is a global player. He doesn't sit in an office in East Manchester day to day... he is a global player.

But my point was that Soriano was not and could not have been the architect of this scheme. And I have no expectations that he will fall on his sword if we fail to have the ban overturned.
I also think if we win heads will roll.

These people do not fuck about & I so hope we nail anyone outside of CFG & if that means jail, companys going bust, people loosing jobs outside of City then bring it on.

Far to many people have shit on out doorstep without cleaning the mess up.

Win & take them down..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.