UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To my amazement I’m also blocked by Delooney and I’m pretty much a Twitter nobody
giphy.gif

I don't know what happened at the time but without any knowledge of the situation , I would have to think that we were assured that the 'pinch' was the end of it. From what I've read, it seems that the old UEFA clubs (& shitty Dipperpool & the scum) were getting very worried about us - especially when we wiped the floor domestically - and arranged the Der Spiegal leaks - thus enabling UEFA to come after us again on a technicality.

It might be none of the above but whatever, I genuinely think UEFA are too big an organisation to be beaten by us and we will be shafted. Nothing on this forum is reassuring and nobody really knows anything. Why would one club beat the whole of Europe!
One relatively obscure Belgian footballer, Jean Marc Bosman, beat uefa because they were so arrogant that they thought that they could do what they wanted, until a court of law told them that they were very wrong.

Look we have sworn to the players/sponsors and all the staff that we are innocent,if we never get an innocent verdict then someone has to take responsibilty ,ithat is how it works,it is not about being called names,in their heart of hearts they won't give a shit,UEFA is corrupt,we all know that

Anyway I was just posing the question,if anyone chooses to support or want heads to roll that is for them,there is no right or wrong answer
Since uefa announced the 2 year ban I have had shit constantly off everyone & anyone cheat cheat cheats every fucking time.

This shit sticks & if we win they will still call us cheats.

Winning would be so good but not doing anything after winning imo will feel like VAR at home v Spurs 1st game this year fucking robbed & cheated

The same thing that happens when we lose a game. or a number of games in a row. We play the next one, with the best people available.

The best person, for me, without doubt, is khaldoon. What he has done, how he has conducted himself, and portrayed the club.
If he thinks Sorriano is the best, then he stays too. and so right down the chain.

I totally get your question, and point btw, and you are imho getting a harder time for it than you should, for what is a valid enough consideration. And i also get that you are neither calling for their heads nor arguing they are wrong, just recognising a potential outcome, heck, could even be an inevitability. I'm just telling you how i see it. There is support for the club, there is right vs wrong, and i currently think they are right And it's support for the club.

Getting rid of such significant people, in that eventuality is admitting guilt, or scapegoating, neither of which i'm keen on.
Thanks,i guess it was posing a question that nobody wanted to consider yet,i still think we are innocent and am maybe jumping ahead too far,i am not going anywhere which ever way it goes

My input into Delaney....

He's blocked me today too and I think he's done this for 1 of 2 reasons

1) he's heard a leak from CAS and doesn't want to lose any more face...
2) I put in a complaint about his Twitter behaviour to his bosses at the independant and got a reply saying they have spoken to him, although that was 3 days ago

An option that although bad has to be considered

3) weve lost and he wants to be able to quote everyone who has ever had a go at him and insult us knowing our blood will already be boiling and not having the right of reply will make it worse.

Sorry A. Hope all is good with you.

One relatively obscure Belgian footballer, Jean Marc Bosman, beat uefa because they were so arrogant that they thought that they could do what they wanted, until a court of law told them that they were very wrong.

Very true. you've cheered me up

We shouldn't assume a home run doesn't apply to City.

I have remained convinced we will win.

Project has certainly shown there are elements to the case which would essentially cut Uefa off at the knees if there are time restrictions involved.
Tolm, do you think we will we see any apologies from Delaney & the other spunk bubbles?

Will UEFA loose controll of FFP & will we be left alone by everything G14?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.