Eric Garcia - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely flawless tonight and he looked very comfortable. Can only think of a single instance of Saka(?) getting on his wrong side. Definately looking like him and Laporte will create a long legacy.

Horrible collision though, had a good few of them myself. But the speed of Ederson and the power behind him will hurt. You can see that he was knocked clean out. Sterling said he looked and sounded himself before he came off, so that's reassuring.

Hope he is back stronger soon. Ederson is probably the last person I'd want to run into.

Get well soon Eric.

Thought he looked like a top 6 centre half tonight.

Really hope he’s ok, if Sterling has said he was talking and being himself hopefully that’s a good sign.

Thought he looked like a top 6 centre half tonight.

Really hope he’s ok, if Sterling has said he was talking and being himself hopefully that’s a good sign.

I thought he was very good less the very obvious foul in the first half which the ref ignored

As soon as I saw the incident, I thought it was an experience issue. Ederson comes for the ball, get out the way - if he’d have played more(as he should have) maybe this was avoidable, maybe

But interesting that Tyler said in the first half there was a gap right down the middle. Maybe that’s why, it’s the keepers’ area?

Fingers crossed he’s ok

nice to see that he played, hope he's ok. Probably misses Burnley with concussion protocol but hopefully he gets to partner Eric for the rest of the season. 15 points clear of 5th if we get our ban overturned so just blood a few guys with the 5 subs now.

nice to see that he played, hope he's ok. Probably misses Burnley with concussion protocol but hopefully he gets to partner Eric for the rest of the season. 15 points clear of 5th if we get our ban overturned so just blood a few guys with the 5 subs now.

He is Eric :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.