Season ticket payments - refunds/credits due by June 19th

The lump sum refunds are for DD payers and DD refunds can take up to 14 working days to process (don't ask me why!). These are the banks' procedures, not City's.

But if this is the case. Why haven't City ensured that it comes in on the date they originally stated? People need the money. Meanwhile our players refused a wage deferral during the lockdown. It doesn't sit right with me at all.

The lump sum refunds are for DD payers and DD refunds can take up to 14 working days to process (don't ask me why!). These are the banks' procedures, not City's.

City were processing other refunds 2/3 weeks ago which were not DD, so left the longest until last. They could have just paid us back like they do for selling on the exchange BACS into our banks.

It's a joke,it really is,I always said as long as I'm reimbursed before we kick a ball at the ground I have a seat at and paid for I'd be happy,well they have and I have not been,so both City and the banks can go get fucked

But if this is the case. Why haven't City ensured that it comes in on the date they originally stated? People need the money. Meanwhile our players refused a wage deferral during the lockdown. It doesn't sit right with me at all.
They never said you’d get the money by 19th, they said they’d process the refunds by the 19th, and they have.

The original email said "we anticipate that all supporters will have received their refund payment by no later than Friday 19th June".
I go that email on the 13th May but a few days later the wording had changed ...

If we do not hear from you, we will proceed with the refund process as detailed below with a view to ensuring that all refunds have been processed no later than Friday 19th June 2020. Please note that with the exception of those on Direct Debit who will receive a bulk refund, matches have to be processed individually so will show as multiple transactions on your account.

Premier League Home Matches

Arsenal, Bournemouth, Burnley, Liverpool, Newcastle United, Norwich City

Supporter Group Payment Method Refund Method

Seasoncard Holder Direct Debit One BACS transfer for all remaining matches, to the bank account used for your monthly payments.
Gold & Platinum

Credit/debit card Refund back to the original card used.

Cash In order to issue your refund, we need to issue a credit first.
Chip N Pin^ Once this is completed you can either opt to leave the credit on your account or request a refund.
Gift Voucher

93:20 All In order to issue your refund, we need to issue a credit first.
Once this is completed you can either opt to leave the credit on your account or request a refund.

Superbia Your Superbia Account Manager will contact you shortly.

But processed doesn`t mean "into your account" by that date.
The original wording was this (in my email and I assume what Ric was referencing")

"We anticipate that all supporters will have received their refund payment by no later than Friday 19th June and thank you for your patience during this time"

It doesn't matter much, I think most of us will get the money quite soon, but I think some people may have only seen one message and may have budgeted based on that.

The original wording was this (in my email and I assume what Ric was referencing")

"We anticipate that all supporters will have received their refund payment by no later than Friday 19th June and thank you for your patience during this time"

It doesn't matter much, I think most of us will get the money quite soon, but I think some people may have only seen one message and may have budgeted based on that.

True and Blues have got until the end of the day to see the money in their account, unless people are splitting hairs to such an extent that the expected the payment by a second past midnight.

City were processing other refunds 2/3 weeks ago which were not DD, so left the longest until last. They could have just paid us back like they do for selling on the exchange BACS into our banks.
They can't do that, there's a specific process for refunding DD payments - City can't bypass that, it has to go through the relevant banking procedure which has up to 14 working days to move the money into our accounts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.