Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

Let me guess. It’s all being laughed off as fun and expected. No condemnation at all because they are all such wonderful fans and would not throw bricks ............
More at the beaches so its ok Lar. As long as they kill themselves why should i give a fuck. The club might want to apologise to the Mayor of Liverpool though, who was given shit for suggesting it may happen

Boris and other ministers, doctors, local government, senior police officers - you have quite rightly come out against those who have repeatedly broken the rules over distancing.
Do the right thing with these clowns and criticise them heavily. Disgusting was the word used over the Brixton party. This was worse as it is being glorified in the media and will be replicated every day now.

Boris and other ministers, doctors, local government, senior police officers - you have quite rightly come out against those who have repeatedly broken the rules over distancing.
Do the right thing with these clowns and criticise them heavily. Disgusting was the word used over the Brixton party. This was worse as it is being glorified in the media and will be replicated every day now.
Spot on. Bournemouth Council called a major incident yesterday, will the Scouse Council do the same, will they fuck

Very sad looking at Celebration videos today. We all knew Liverpool would be out celebrating in fact if city win champs league I can see blues out doing the same.

This is why the entire football season should have been cancelled. If the second wave hits in a few weeks our sport & gov need to do some soul searching. Zero respect to life has been shown. Large gatherings have been happening for about 5 weeks.

If that 2nd wave doesn’t come then serious questions about Covid need to be asked too.

Nothing makes sense on the planet right now & it seems the Uk is in free fall! The gov have zero control, the police are terrified & depleted & god help the nhs if another wave hits.

My opinion on football is very low once again.

Im just waiting for them to cancel football this season now

Im just waiting for them to cancel football this season now
It would make medical sense but no more than it did weeks ago.
But l would feel a deep sense of betrayal as l would feel that me and so many other football fans have been manipulated for one club.

They don't need to scrap the season or indeed football because they are running a perfect trial of football without the pesky fans getting in the way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.