Kalidou Koulibaly

In negotiations per Sam Lee. Could deffo see us pulling this off for somewhere in the 60m+ region if our appeal is successfull. It's apparent that Koulibaly wants to come to City

In negotiations per Sam Lee. Could deffo see us pulling this off for somewhere in the 60m+ region if our appeal is successfull. It's apparent that Koulibaly wants to come to City

Doesnt Sam Lee just follow various forums and post stuff as 'news' - think he knows about as much as the vast majority of us which is nothing.

No, Rodri didn't come as cover for Fernandinho. The intention was always for Fernandinho to provide cover at centre back, Laporte's injury meant he played more than was intended. Laporte's injury was the major impact on our season.
I’ll tell you something then our best ever defensive midfielder who in the last few seasons has been probably the world best suddenly goes into defence for a season and guess what we get overun in midfield in many games yet no one sees this . If you stop it in midfield it doesn’t get to the defence . Pep made a mistake with that one I’m afraid .

I’ll tell you something then our best ever defensive midfielder who in the last few seasons has been probably the world best suddenly goes into defence for a season and guess what we get overun in midfield in many games yet no one sees this . If you stop it in midfield it doesn’t get to the defence . Pep made a mistake with that one I’m afraid .
It's an opinion doesn't make pretending he's going back to midfield any less pointless though.

The issue with Sam has been his exclusives, but he's usually spot on when confirming others rumours. The whole world and their dog can see Koulibaly is our perfect target

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.