Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

They will never hold their own hands up...the scousers are total dogshit, in fact that is a slur on dogshit

The funny thing is they seem to think that some how they had started to clean their reputation up....when the truth is it will always remain the same......

Utter fucking scum and a shame on the nation

Thank fuck we don't share a city with this lot

Everton you have my utmost sympathy

They will never hold their own hands up...the scousers are total dogshit, in fact that is a slur on dogshit

The funny thing is they seem to think that some how they had started to clean their reputation up....when the truth is it will always remain the same......

Utter fucking scum and a shame on the nation

Thank fuck we don't share a city with this lot

Everton you have my utmost sympathy

they're just idiots really, we just laugh at them. it's like having a brother and you know once he's had a bevvy or two or two he's going to make a cnut of himself. don't get me wrong we have our share but they corner the market. they take video of themselves snorting coke off a copper's hat, post it all over social media then call each other grasses. same with the fireworks. they're a really weird breed.

Social distancing , this was last night this bunt should be no where near our players/stadium for the Liverpool game , remember
c13b1cf638f749f4017072618a6a9116.jpg
all the shite Kyle got of sky sports for visiting his family, rant over .
Can this not be posted onto SKY complaints page?

Just emailed sky CEO, jeremy.darroch@bskyb.com, to advise him that Spit is breaking Government covid 19 restrictions and should not be allowed to attend games for the next 14 days. Also making the point about the lack of coverage of the behaviour of Liverpools fans even though everyone in the world knew they would behave like this, except for the 'naive' media and the clubs sycophants.

Last edited:
Good to see the dippers regain the crown for the scumiest, feral rat followed team in the country, no other club comes close to having such shit house lowlifes masquerade as fans, and I include the swamp dwellers in that.

They genuinely don't have any shame, a maggot infested club from top too bottom.

Just emailed sky CEO, jeremy.darroch@bskyb.com, to advise him that Spit is breaking Government covid 19 restrictions and should not be allowed to attend games for the next 14 days. Also making the point about the lack of coverage of the behaviour of Liverpools fans even though everyone in the world would behave like this, except for the 'naive' media and the clubs sycophants.

No lover of the scousers here, detest isn't a strong enough word to describe my feelings for them but... There were marches today from gay pride to BLM and I mean loads of them singling out the anfield arseholes on this point is a bit absurd unless we're singling them all out.

That said they fight amongst themselves, set fire to buildings and attack coppers, that should be the just and proper criticism.

The scouse youngsters are properly feral and IMHO LFC is at a real crossroads
The club has encouraged this feral behaviour and is dragging itself back into the dark days of the 1980's
LFC can continue to whip up and encourage this behaviour or start to do something about it. The younger element are wearing the Hillsborough 96 as a badge of excuse to do whatever the fuck they want with no one prepared to call them out, let alone punish criminal behaviour and it needs stopping now before every other fanbase starts to follow suit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.