Who can replace Leroy Sane?

NO NO NO NO - just NO

Lots of pace - not much else.
To be fair Simon I thought the same but after watching him against Villa I might have to re-consider.His awareness seems much better now and he brings other forward players into the game more than he used to.Reminds me of Peter Barnes a bit.

Whether he's good enough is one thing, but relegating him to just a pace merchant is unfair.

He's a world class dribbler, he's insanely strong, and his final ball has been consistently improving over the recent seasons.

Has the full skill set to be fucking unplayable.

I'd love to see him develop under Pep.

Traore is a wildcard, capable of anything but as inconsistent as anything.

You can always tell 'quality' in a player by their passing, a top quality player (e.g. Silva, De Bruyne, Toure, Ederson) will always pass the ball with a reason to give the recipient the best chance of doing something positive. The weight of pass, the variety and type of pass, all the way to playing it to the recipients stronger foot or where a defender can't get to it.

The poorer 'quality' player (e.g. Walker, Traore) will naturally pass a ball with the sole intention of getting it to the man and letting them worry about how to deal with it. That in my opinion is why I don't think he has the quality to play for us, there's no doubt he can improve, Sterling proves that but for the money Wolves would want, it's too big a gamble if he doesn't improve significantly on that aspect of his game.

No one for that position.

If we are looking for a forward look for a long tem replacement for aguero to compliment Gabriel as competion.

We have plenty that can cover wide left.

Aubamayang
Cheap fast and a goal scorer
We need pace and to take our chances
Not a like for like swap but gives what we need

Maybe offer them Stones as part of the deal, it seems clear we will be replacing a centre back this season so one will need to leave.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.