Who can replace Leroy Sane?

He’s that expensive he’d have to run down his contract to at least 1 year left to be feasible to buy.
The Sane money should help plus we have got money. Liverpool were rumoured to trying to do a player plus cash (Mane). We can’t let them do that, waiting a year makes sense as long as no one else gets in there first.

The Sane money should help plus we have got money. Liverpool were rumoured to trying to do a player plus cash (Mane). We can’t let them do that, waiting a year makes sense as long as no one else gets in there first.
Curious to why Mane would want to go to PSG. Madrid or Barca I could see.

Don’t get me wrong I’d be happy as a pig in sh”t if we signed him I just think he may be one of those players that is too expensive like Messi 5/6 years ago. Would love to be proven wrong but how much do you think PSG would want? Furthermore they haaaaate us.

Don’t get me wrong I’d be happy as a pig in sh”t if we signed him I just think he may be one of those players that is too expensive like Messi 5/6 years ago. Would love to be proven wrong but how much do you think PSG would want? Furthermore they haaaaate us.
As long as no one else gets him first, as regards transfer fees, who knows? The Neymar fee was a freak, the money in football is evaporating due to the coronavirus. The question for me is would he come? Friends with Mendy, possibility of being improved by Pep. The stumbling blocks are leaving France and the result of our ban appeal.

Only chance to win another title...:)

As for the Spanish duo, would they want him?
More of I could only see Mane wanting go to to one of the Spanish duo. Barca could definitely use him, but their board is stupid and is only looking at Lautaro. I'm just struggling to see why Mane would want to go to the French League when he could and has accomplished more at Pool. That's like Sterling wanting to go to PSG after we won the title last year.

sancho but something gone on so Traore, we need pace,he’s young and pep will sort him out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.