Things will be different next couple of months

Anticipatory grief made the title loss much easier. It's really only the media that are annoying, but they can be avoided.
Not turned the radio or news channels on since thurs night. Blue moon my only social media. It’s been bliss. Almost like it never happened

So Liverpool have had their moment, however their moment was a VAR decision giving Chelsea a penalty.

It’s over and out of the way and much rather that then a win at the Etihad.

The next couple of months the good feeling is going to go from Liverpool to City...

CAS find in our favour
We win 2 cup finals
Pep renews
We make some great signings
Then we go again next season

All the momentum will be ours!!
Or we loose tomorrow
Loose CAS appeal
Madrid stuff is 3-0 in a neutral venue
Nobody of any note will want to sign for us
Pep leaves after being lied to
Kev leaves to get CL football

Honestly that is what a dipper I was playing golf with today said would DEFIANTLY happen to us. In fairness this was after I put I rocket firework in his golf bag with “Liver Building this way -> “ taped onto it ;)))

So Liverpool have had their moment, however their moment was a VAR decision giving Chelsea a penalty.

It’s over and out of the way and much rather that then a win at the Etihad.

The next couple of months the good feeling is going to go from Liverpool to City...

CAS find in our favour
We win 2 cup finals
Pep renews
We make some great signings
Then we go again next season

All the momentum will be ours!!

I’m going to get pelters but I’m not sure I would want Pep to renew

I’m going to get pelters but I’m not sure I would want Pep to renew

No pelters from me. No-one employee can be allowed to become essential to or bigger than the club. I'm hoping that he sees out his contract, wins the CL before he goes and that already have our next manager lined up. In fact, it would be terrible planning not to.

Give it to Moysey.

Joking aside I think the players could well benefit from a change of direction even Pep and the club have mentioned 3 to 4 year cycles. The question is who decides when it’s over and do they have the foresight to see it before it becomes painfully obvious. If we get it wrong we are relying on the scousers to have a post Mancini Pelligrini and Pep drop off next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.