Things will be different next couple of months

I’m going to get pelters but I’m not sure I would want Pep to renew
I have an open mind with respect to this but I hope if he stays it is as part of a regeneration project. We know Dave is off and Vinny gone and it is highly likely that Sane,Stones, Otto, Kun, Ferno, Cancelo, Zinchenko won't be around much longer. If we get a raw deal at CAS Sterling, Kevin and Laporte might be tempted to leave for pastures new. Whether you take an optimistic or a pessimistic view of things a medium to large scale reconstruction project awaits whoever is in charge. The whole Corona affair adds an extra layer of uncertainty so I think over what ever break there is between seasons serious consideration needs to be given to plotting the future orientation of the club.

Joking aside I think the players could well benefit from a change of direction even Pep and the club have mentioned 3 to 4 year cycles. The question is who decides when it’s over and do they have the foresight to see it before it becomes painfully obvious. If we get it wrong we are relying on the scousers to have a post Mancini Pelligrini and Pep drop off next season.

Pep tends to do the 3 - 4 year cycle from his days at Barca and Bayern and is likely to move on especially if there is a reduction in spending due to CAS ruling either way, all eyes will be on the net spend going forward.

Be fantastic news if he renews for me. I do not want him to leave at any cost. However, Pep has refused to renew as of yet. If this his last season, I think that will hinder our recruitment, and question about which players will stay. Plus I do worry about the constant questions next season about what happens next. Performance levels may drop off. If Pep is leaving then I would prefer we have the ‘new manager’ in the bag. Really hope he renews but think next season will be his last, sadly.

I hope you
Or we loose tomorrow
Loose CAS appeal
Madrid stuff is 3-0 in a neutral venue
Nobody of any note will want to sign for us
Pep leaves after being lied to
Kev leaves to get CL football

Honestly that is what a dipper I was playing golf with today said would DEFIANTLY happen to us. In fairness this was after I put I rocket firework in his golf bag with “Liver Building this way -> “ taped onto it ;)))
I hope you lit the blue touch paper of that rocket

we really do need a boost from somewhere ? the doom and gloom is getting to us. CAS case is going to be big and can go both ways. the FA cup champions league are still winnable and the turn around to the new season will be fast. so we will not have much time and the transfer window will be open and a marquee signing would be ideal and a statement the fans need

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.