UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would if the verdict may appear this Thursday?
The 2nd? Who knows but the money seems to be on next week although I presume that will be CAS advising City & UEFA, I believe they both get a heads up of a week or so before the great unwashed public get a sniff. Subject to leaks of course ;)

De Bruyne gets injured often? Are you confused over who De Bruyne is?
I am sure he’s been out for a combined 6 month period in last 2 years.

besides, he is 29. So I am sure the club will be looking at succession planning of an ageing midfield with young players.

I wouldn’t say he gets injured often, think he’s had 2 injuries really whilst he’s been with us and they were both serious. Out of the five seasons he’s been here he’s played 35+ games in the PL in three of those (if he completes this season), so opportunities are going to be thin on the ground if Grealish is gonna replace Kev when he’s injured.

I wouldn’t say he gets injured often, think he’s had 2 injuries really whilst he’s been with us and they were both serious. Out of the five seasons he’s been here he’s played 35+ games in the PL in three of those (if he completes this season), so opportunities are going to be thin on the ground if Grealish is gonna replace Kev when he’s injured.
But city play a fluid midfield so grealish won’t just cover for de Bruyne. It’ll be a position in midfield 3 to cover for gundogan, rodri, d Silva, de Bruyne with ample playing time.

also, de Bruyne is my fav player in the team right now but he is 29. And injuries are becoming more frequent as he closes in on 30. I wish he was never injured, likewise with Aguero and Kompany in seasons gone by but sometimes you gotta look at a trend.

And saying that you can make a case for grealish transfer rumour having some truth to it doesn’t equate to saying he is as good as de Bruyne to be able to cover for him, just like no keeper can
Cover for ederson.

besides, he is 29. So I am sure the club will be looking at succession planning of an ageing midfield with young players.

Aging? he's just coming into his prime, and the 6 month injury, if that's correct, was largely down to 1 serious injury, not a succession of injuries. There is a difference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.