COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well well well. This isn't a good look at all, and indeed a huge worry for us as citizens. This short thread is well worth a read, and the government have serious questions to answer.

Dr Wes Ely ,proffessor of medicine and intensive care dr at a Carolina hospital in america has been talking about the effects of covid on the mind and body,patients on ventilators and intensive care get delirium from the disease and drugs and seem to get acquired dementia going forward and PTSD as well as lung fibrosis,i will try and find some text

Wearing masks is not that difficult,so please do it

Thank you Ayrshire blue.....That explains what I was saying in here yesterday thank you. Over the gap between the case numbers for Leicester cited by the BBC and the numbers in the released data.

And later the gap between the number of new cases in the NW (3) versus the higher number from just Greater Manchester alone.

Like the failure to tell us how many people are being tested its almost as if the data is intended to tell us what someone wants us to see not what is really there. The main reason I started looking at it myself as I was distrusting the way it got presented in the press conferences.

155 all settings deaths. 689 new cases.

That is down from 171 last Tuesday.

Only 653 last week been lower. But that was from 100K more tests than today!

From 133, 467 tests today. So well up on yesterday but low by other recent dates.

Last edited:
155 all settings deaths. 689 new cases.

That is down from 171 last Tuesday.

Cases a new low?

It's a struggle to say when the figures released count for next nothing, as per earlier post re pillar 2 being deliberately missed out. Don't know how many people tested either. Nothing but pointless numbers now.

I know but we can only use what we can uncover until someone forces them into account. The way data has been spun not revealed in this pandemic is a scary reality about the modern world...but stupid as the truth will always out and then you look as if it has been deliberate deception.

Tests by type today:

NHS & PHE 39.169

Commercial partner 63, 340

Antibody 22, 559

Daily surveillance 8399

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.