UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't UEFA of asked CAS to not give the decision on or around the CL draw while the case was being heard. Why ask for a delay now if true.
Good point. However this is mike keegan and the daily fail, neither are noted for good sources, both are noted for making shit up

I don’t think a decision has been reached. It was due to be reached before 10 July and announced 13 July. That hadn’t changed, apart from the announcement allegedly being put back 3 days.
I’d say CAS know where they’re going with their decision. There’s a lot to write up and argue the balance for each item discussed.

I posted about this a few months ago. Cant remember which thread though
Anyone getting suspicious of why they are buying mostly English footballers? Could it be that in the near future there will be a law from FA saying teams have to have a certain amount of English players in all prem league teams?

Just seen an earlier post alluding to the same thing

Sounds like "Click bait" to me.

Bored City hating journalist,making up unsubstantiated shit, that can neither be proved,or disproved.

But that dont matter anyway, as long as it generates "Clicks" for his Boss.

CAS already outlined their timetable.

The July 13th date is correct apparently.

City must be very relaxed to agree to have it moved for UEFA. Part of me still thinks it’ll come earlier but by all accounts Mike’s story was okayed by the club.

You are saying you think a decision will come earlier than the 13th

Then saying the Club, and UEFA, have agreed to have it moved to the 13th.

Forgive me for being stupid.Does having the date moved not make a decision before the 13th highly unlikely ?.

Otherwise why bother.

Can you give me a link mate ,cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.