City to give Liverpool guard of honour

We should give them a guard of honour. Thats what teams do for the Champions. We got it off multiple teams when we won it early.

If we didn't want to do it maybe we should have performed better against Norwich, Newcastle and the Rags x 2.

Its actually not the Liverpool players I have any issues with at all.

Its their oddball fans and bias media which I hate.
The current Liverpool squad of players aren't really that dis-likeable to be fair. Its just everything else that comes with that club.

We should give them a guard of honour. Thats what teams do for the Champions. We got it off multiple teams when we won it early.

If we didn't want to do it maybe we should have performed better against Norwich, Newcastle and the Rags x 2.

Its actually not the Liverpool players I have any issues with at all.

Its their oddball fans and bias media which I hate.
The current Liverpool squad of players aren't really that dis-likeable to be fair. Its just everything else that comes with that club.
This guy's the biggest shithouse in the league.

EK-D9OaWoAEvbH--640x360.jpeg

13213054-0-image-a-40_1557258038796.jpg

Yes Robertson is a nob and Trents a bit annoying. But its not like Salah, Mane and VVD are bad mouthing us all the time. Most teams have a couple of d1cks. Utds team when they used to be our title rivals and before then had loads of pricks in the squad.

Last edited:
Suck it up, short term pain for long term gain.

We didn't give ourselves a proper platform to contend, it only hurts because the rest of the Premier League is so unbelievably shit right now that we could still be sat here celebrating a third title on the bounce despite those poor results.

United got an extra three or four titles as a result of that quality drop. Liverpool's consistent results didn't afford us the same luxury.

Robertson is one of the most annoying players in the league. Would love to see how he reacted is someone actually stuck one on him.

Horrible snidey bastard who plays to the Klanfield crowd , the incident with Messi last season after Fabinho fouled him and he pushed Messi in the head and gave him verbals was typical of the disrespectful mother f*cker , but i beleive you reap what you sow and this cowardly c*nt will get his , in due course.

To be honest Robertson is exactly the kind of shithouse every team should have.

He's not a dirty player, just a wind up merchant and that just adds to the drama and excitement of the game, it's just incredibly frustrating when you're on the receiving side and they win.

He's not a dirty player, just a wind up merchant and that just adds to the drama and excitement of the game, it's just incredibly frustrating when you're on the receiving side and they win.
This... give me Robertson over Mendy/Zinchenko all day.

he's a complete shithouse who is dirty, and is the captain of his country and doesn't even sing the national anthem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.