City to give Liverpool guard of honour

The only thing thats pathetic is this post.
The eyes of the world will be on us and you want us to behave like spoilt brats.
Behave.

It's pretty obviously the right thing to do, and it would look really odd having openly congratulated them.

As you say, everyone watching so why feed the reptiles?

It's pretty obviously the right thing to do, and it would look really odd having openly congratulated them.

As you say, everyone watching so why feed the reptiles?
I`m almost certain that in 2017/18 we had more than one guard of honour for ourselves,so why the fuck do we need to act like sore losers.Sure it`ll hurt but as you say don`t give some of the fuckers another reason to hate us.

The only thing thats pathetic is this post.
The eyes of the world will be on us and you want us to behave like spoilt brats.
Behave.

No one else did it, juts that lot and social media sheep type think it is the norm. If they want to honour another club there are other ways without doing a Ferguson.

I had no respect for City agreeing for other teams to do it in 2018, whilst some fans got excited about it.

I`m almost certain that in 2017/18 we had more than one guard of honour for ourselves,so why the fuck do we need to act like sore losers.Sure it`ll hurt but as you say don`t give some of the fuckers another reason to hate us.

I think it would offend the higher ups too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.