City to give Liverpool guard of honour

No one else did it, juts that lot and social media sheep type think it is the norm. If they want to honour another club there are other ways without doing a Ferguson.

I had no respect for City agreeing for other teams to do it in 2018, whilst some fans got excited about it.
What a real mard arse you are.What the fuck has this got to do with Fergie.I take it you`re not that old if you think for one moment that Fergie invented this.FFS grow a pair of bollocks.

What a real mard arse you are.What the fuck has this got to do with Fergie.I take it you`re not that old if you think for one moment that Fergie invented this.FFS grow a pair of bollocks.

It is everything to do with Ferguson, no one did it for decades and then only as as a one off until he decided to in 1991 when Arsenal beat Liverpool to the title out of bitterness, then again in 2005 to punish his players against Chelsea and other teams copied since.

It is just a pure Ferguson thing which we could have opted out an killed in 2018.

It is everything to do with Ferguson, no one did it for decades and then only as as a one off until he decided to in 1991 when Arsenal beat Liverpool to the title out of bitterness, then again in 2005 to punish his players against Chelsea and other teams copied since.

It is just a pure Ferguson thing which we could have opted out an killed in 2018.
Oh dear you do suffer from sour grapes.

The problem is if we didn't do it the headlines the next day won't be about the GPC, they'll be about us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.