VPN Advice - (2020 pg12)

I thought VPNs were supposed to block your IP address. If that's the case, then how come I'm still geoblocked on the BBC iPlayer?

1zr6YFT.jpg

Might be a daft thing to say, but are you connected to a UK server?

Sadly this is increasingly more common. Many services have automated vpn ip logging. For example netflix will now know you are using a vpn and not block you but hide tv shows and movies so you simply do not see them listed.

Sadly this is increasingly more common. Many services have automated vpn ip logging. For example netflix will now know you are using a vpn and not block you but hide tv shows and movies so you simply do not see them listed.

Do they know this through the sheer traffic connecting to Netflix on 1 server?

Ever so slightly unrelated (!) but I'm using nord on my fire stick and android tablet no problem. However, I can't install it on my windows pc. My ISP is Vodafone and they block access to any vpn website, nord, Expressvpn, tried them all. Can anyone think of a work around or has anyone installed nord on a window pc with vodafone?

Ever so slightly unrelated (!) but I'm using nord on my fire stick and android tablet no problem. However, I can't install it on my windows pc. My ISP is Vodafone and they block access to any vpn website, nord, Expressvpn, tried them all. Can anyone think of a work around or has anyone installed nord on a window pc with vodafone?
How about using your mobile phone as a WiFi hotspot?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.