Ferran Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
My son's a better finisher than Jesus. He's 2.
Best get your son signed up then.

You're quite right, though.
Manchester City Top Scorers
  1. Raheem Sterling

143 per goal

3439 played

24Goals scored

4 Assists

Shots on target
    Total

53%
  2. Sergio Agüero

91 per goal

2091 played

23Goals scored

3 Assists

Shots on target
    Total

54%
  3. Gabriel Jesus

137 per goal

2608 played

19Goals scored

8 Assists
In fact, minutes / goal /assist. Sterling 123min, Jesus 96.5 , Aguero 80.5

Last edited:
Manchester City Top Scorers
  1. Raheem Sterling

143 per goal

3439 played

24Goals scored

4 Assists

Shots on target
    Total

53%
  2. Sergio Agüero

91 per goal

2091 played

23Goals scored

3 Assists

Shots on target
    Total

54%
  3. Gabriel Jesus

137 per goal

2608 played

19Goals scored

8 Assists
In fact, minutes / goal /assist. Sterling 123min, Jesus 96.5 , Aguero 80.5

Numbers for forwards in City's team will always look good so these starts are unfairly weighted.

He's scored an awful lot of goals from positions you'd expect a 2yr old to score from. He's scored some brilliant goals too, i'm not knocking him. He's just generally a poor finisher from chances that aren't incredibly simple.

I can't actually remember any goals scored from outside of the box, though i'm sure there will be at least a few.

Numbers for forwards in City's team will always look good so these starts are unfairly weighted.

He's scored an awful lot of goals from positions you'd expect a 2yr old to score from. He's scored some brilliant goals too, i'm not knocking him. He's just generally a poor finisher from chances that aren't incredibly simple.

I can't actually remember any goals scored from outside of the box, though i'm sure there will be at least a few.
I mean Van Nistelrooy was notorious for not scoring from distance and nobody ever called him out on it.

it's a comparison with other City forwards, and is quite a favourable one imo.

Scuffy goals inside the box count the same as screamers .

I mean Van Nistelrooy was notorious for not scoring from distance and nobody ever called him out on it.

though he isnt remembered or seen in the same bracket as the likes of Shearer ,Henry, Drogba and Aguero will be and for good reason

Jesus needs to be a more complete striker if he is to lead the line and be our main forward and at the moment he isnt.

Scuffy goals inside the box count the same as screamers .

people arent talkign aabout screamers from outside the area (though he doesnt score those either) - we are talking about the difficult chances not the ones that he gets the majority of which are laid on a plate for him as tap ins -its the later that he rarely gets and why we will struggl without aguero -those mometns of genius that can win you a tight game (e.g Kuns goal against liverpool last year for example - no way Jesus scores that. - he probably wouldnt even attempt it

people arent talkign aabout screamers from outside the area (though he doesnt score those either) - we are talking about the difficult chances not the ones that he gets the majority of which are laid on a plate for him as tap ins -its the later that he rarely gets and why we will struggl without aguero -those mometns of genius that can win you a tight game (e.g Kuns goal against liverpool last year for example - no way Jesus scores that. - he probably wouldnt even attempt it

If the people who matter are of the same opinion as you and other Jesus detractors, they will find a solution for when Aguero finally leaves or can no longer deliver .

The poster I replied to had remarked about goals not being scored from outside the box - hence my response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.