UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting news that I've been told is that another of our witnesses at CAS was HH Sheikh Mohammed himself, who testified that the money for the Etihad & other sponsorships came from him, via the Crown Prince Court, and not ADUG.

If that's true then case closed and we've won.
Oh, well done HHSM.

I think it's becoming obvious there are messages passing around amongst people connected to the Club that we've been cleared - a few on here have mentioned receiving them, so its entirely plausibly Cheeseman has received the same message.

Still means fuck all though, and I'd doubt its accuracy at this stage - but I also doubt he's putting his nuts on the block simply going off what's being written on here.
I told you before, he isn’t putting his nuts on the block, he is taking a calculated gamble of trying to look ITK. It’s a punt. If it’s right he looks great, I’d he’s wrong it gets forgotten. Classic wannabe ITK. In my opinion

Id take that initial Cheesy post with a pinch of salt..

Hes updated it with this additional information now

Phil Foden signs new x2 year loan deal with Newcastle United as expressed desire to work with Man United Legend Steve Bruce

Interesting news that I've been told is that another of our witnesses at CAS was HH Sheikh Mohammed himself, who testified that the money for the Etihad & other sponsorships came from him, via the Crown Prince Court, and not ADUG.

Game over for the cartel fuckers! Get in!!!!!!!!

Ian is a big city fan with a very strong reputation among our fans, and lots them are close friends. It could be wrong but im certain hes not just decided to have a 50/50 guess. I could do that and it would have on effect on me, but its extremely unlikely that ian would do the same.
You might be right mate. I’ve always been confident so I would personally see it as 80:20 rather than 50:50

PB mate do you reckon he'd have any idea who HH was? It's one of the great mysteries on here.

article-2626189-1DC5BEDA00000578-650_636x382.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.