UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
pep coming out and saying that is crazy and setting himself up for a big fall ? the club should not be letting the media ask pep questions about the CAS case. it should be football only questions and games coming up, silly by the media team at city again and the feeling i get every time there is a interview the media person is so weak and he should be all over the media when a question like that is asked
Not gunna lie if a press management position ever comes up at City I’m applying. Nothing would give me greater joy in life than handling these scumbags on behalf of City.

He should know better after Sam Lee did exactly the same thing and got it disastrously wrong.
I actually suspect that Sam Lee was deliberately misled and his information came from someone in the anti-City camp, either UEFA, LFC, or MUFC. The story was designed to damage City. His mistake was not to check his information.

I'm confident City already know the outcome, but have been told to keep schtum until Monday..
see this is the happy back slappers default position, that Pep is confident, all positives in the boardroom since they read the CAS report that was forwarded to them in advance of the decision. All the positivity is because we have been found not guilty, the press are quiet so that's a signal that we got found not guilty, Liverpool officials being upset we got away with it last week. Well if it makes you feel better believe the hype. I believe no one knows fuck all until the CAS report is released on Monday.

Let’s not ban that Colin Johnston chimp. Leave him on and we can all have a chat, friendly like, on Monday. It’d be nice to catch up

He's sort of wrong on that point.
A preliminary decision has been made that both parties now know about as they have to comment on it to the judges before the final judgement is handed down. The parties will know that decision 2 hours before hand.
I thought they had 45 days after the notification of the award to do that stuff? I still don’t think anybody at the club will ‘know’.

Assuming both parties already know and won't be finding out at 9.30 monday(which would be mental) do you think pep would have given that press conference tonight? If he didn't already know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.