UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we lose i can see the club's statement only reiterating that we will be taking this to the next stage a Swiss court , and then eventually a european commision/court , Sheik Mansour/Khaldoon are not going to take any negative decision lying down and this why the Premier league will do nothing they have enough on their plate with COVID-19 , VAR etc , wihtout getting into litigation with us.

Whatever the result tomorrow we will make a fist of it like we always have done , being banned from europe is f*ck all compared to playing in the third tier and watching the Rags win everything , our supporters are going nowhere only our gloryhunting fans will be buying their Dipper tops next year.
I'd say, whichever side "loses" tomorrow will appeal. This could drag on for a while yet.

Assuming that City top executives know the verdict, not too far from a possibility, and they want to let the fans know then they choose someone trusted to not reveal source Ian has no connections with the club so if CAS ask if Ian was told they just deny it and say he’s just a chancer
CAS is a tribunal service so couldn’t be held in contempt of course
"Contempt of course".......I hate this pudding!

From Ragcafe:

"Tomorrow is a (pardon the pun) massive day for the PL as a whole. If City lose then it puts an end to the state funded business model. There's no reason for Mansour to stay around if he can't use his money & influence to get what he want's. It will also bring about the added bonus of making the PL much less appealing to the Saudis.

A City win will (in my opinion) bring about the end of the PL as we know it within 5 years. The PL Super Clubs will form a breakaway league with the other big Euro teams. The new PL would then become a copy of the Scottish league with City & Newcastle completely dominating the much lower resourced clubs"

Please, please, please let us win this thing, il live on a diet of salt for the next month or so hahahaha.

For a minute, I thought he was describing the PL until the Chelsea takeover.

What the poster actually means is that Mansour selling up and the Saudi’s not buying Newcastle will make the PL less competitive and give United a greater chance of success.

But what about Leicester? They have shown that you don’t need huge investment to win the PL!

Well that is exactly what United don’t mind. A team coming along every 10/15 years upsetting the odds and then returning to mediocrity. What they don’t want is a long-term challenge. Hence, why any up and coming club who has a moderate degree of success gets their players raiding the following season. Just look at Dortmund, Monaco and Leicester.

1. Too many wobbles on here, so I will repeat what I have posted several times:
WE WILL WIN OUR APPEAL.
2. I may have inadvertently several times given the impression that we will triumph in our action against Uefa. I wish to make it clear that that was never my intention and I apologise to any blue who was misled by my error. Of course, I meant to say:
We are cheating bastards and deserve expelling from football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.