CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

I wish but i doubt it....its beneath our owners to go out for vengence
I think City may make a few selective hits on some of our enemies in the media. Some pundits have already tried to twist the wording of the verdict using the phrase "obstruction" instead of non-co-operation and omitting the key context that we stopped co-operating with UEFA only after their investigation was compromised by leaks from within the IC itself.

5472.jpg

Love Khaldoons comment. It is a time for humility

we won’t be suing anyone.

Yes, I think that’s just how the club will play it. Won’t ‘rock the boat’ but will sit back with a smile, play ‘the good guys’ and allow any ‘fallout’ from our stunning victory to happen naturally.

I need @Prestwich_Blue, @tolmie's hairdoo or @projectriver to tell me if City are going to go on the offensive and this is just the beginning, or if we are all moving on with our lives and pretending it never happened, so I can adjust my levels of excitement/smugness/anticipation accordingly.

It will mainly be business as usual but a few supposedly informed commentators need to be very careful today when suggesting what we have supposedly still been found guilty of.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.