Prestwich_Blue

This is very embarrassing. But don't stop! Seriously, I'm so grateful for all the support I've had on here.

I'm really overwhelmed by all the love but no doubt we'll get back to normal soon. Kudos as well to posters like @projectriver, @City_rabin and all the others who've made really insightful and intelligent contributions to the debate. Got to say my head's all over the place today and had to take the afternoon off. It really does feel like that amazing day in May 2012, with the combination of confidence and nerves beforehand then the euphoria afterwards.

It's also felt quite scary and lonely at times, when the whole weight of the media seems to be against you and particularly when it gets personal but sometimes you have to be brave and stick up for your beliefs. It's fun today watching some of the media ****s squirm, twisting and turning to try and justify their spite and ignorance.

I hope the club now have the bottle to go onto the front foot and start taking their revenge against those who've tried to destroy us.

Well done Colin and all the others who provided the knowledge and fought the fight against a vile United army of scum out to ruin us on and off the pitch. Like yourself I hope the club now goes after them and finishes them off once and for all.

When did he die? This thread is like his epitaph!

Only joking, thanks for your hard work.

Shout out to all the others already mentioned.

My only concern is how do we cover the costs of the legal fees for @projectriver those legal buggers don't do anything for free! @Ric will be putting another 20 adverts on each page!

Take a bow @Prestwich_Blue - guided Us all through this fabulously. Informative balanced and occasionally witty. Thank you - I’m not sure we’d have got through these 6 months without you. Thank you and have a well deserved beer tonight.

quick shout out to @projectriver too who was so informative and headed off so much nonsense and kept the debate and the panicking generally focussed - thank you too.

Not met Colin but had dealings with him during the anniversary shirt fiasco. He was very helpful and obviously is a passionate City fan who does not suffer fools gladly.

Keep up the good work Blue.

@Prestwich_Blue
Colin,
I didn't want this to get lost in the main thread, but I'd just like to thank you for all your efforts over the years on investigating FFP and how it effects Manchester City.
A big well done and I hope you enjoy the day.
It would be nice if the usual suspects actually got in touch with you to apologise and say you were right, but I suspect that Hell would freeze over before that happens.
‘Who Da Man?’.. ‘He Da Man’..

You're accountancy skills are undeniable but will you get back to your full time job on City Matters and sort out when we can return to the ground
Now that's a real challenge and you can't use CAS as youre default position
The clock is ticking

Well done by the way

I cannot thank Prestwich_Blue, Tolmie's hairdoo, Projectriver and Rabin enough. Total respect to him for keeping us informed and believe it or not, sane. Eternally grateful.

Many thanks PB.

Your posts have been invaluable over the years, especially on FFP.

Keep up the good work. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.