Prestwich_Blue

Thanks Colin from me and all my sheep friends. You were a great, balanced insight into what was an extremely murky affair!

This is all a bit unfair. For months now I've been saying uefa are ****s but just because I don't use big words and accountancy bollocks it's project fucking what's-his-face and prestwich fucking blue that get their own thread dedicated to rimming them. Pffft- they are probably the same person (rag).

cheers. This was a good summary of my view on non coop.

https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/...uly-9-30am-bst.339272/page-3465#post-12731896

Not serious rather than no merit. Clearly at €10m CAS consider it more serious than me. I suspect, as Soriano said, City vehemently disagree they didn’t cooperate

Shades of grey in there, and a few clicks on the back/up arrow for what i'm on about. Irrelevant now, anyway, i did genuinely enjoy those discussions and points you raised.

10m is better than 30 which could have been pushed for as well as the only 'retained' element of the punishment. A touch of saving face for Uefa, imho. They are after all their biggest client.

Can we challenge this fine?
Possibly. But we'd need ot see the full reasons I suspect. It seems completely wrong to me that we should suffer such a significant fine for not co-operating with an investigation that it appears shouldn't have happened in the first place. If it turns out that all the events we were investigated for were time-barred then we had every right not to co-operate.

Possibly. But we'd need ot see the full reasons I suspect. It seems completely wrong to me that we should suffer such a significant fine for not co-operating with an investigation that it appears shouldn't have happened in the first place. If it turns out that all the events we were investigated for were time-barred then we had every right not to co-operate.

A mate of mine (Oldham fan) asked me if we've done nothing wrong why the fine. When I explained his response was "Wow... fined £10m when you've done nothing wrong"

Think he has a very good point

we aren’t going be challenging the fine. No chance at all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.