CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

Shit player, even more shittier pundit
Kitson says City dragged there heels, the time bar is nonsense and he does not even understand why there is a time bar.

I thought it was UEFA rules that set the time bar limit of 5 years. I thought the charges related to 2012-2016, so mostly over 5 years ago. Why is this idiot Kitson so obtuse?

Over on the Caf they have a thread titled, how to get the better of an organised press.

The fact that i automatically thought this was a thread about the media says a lot about my current mindset.
Anything about dealing with an embittered gegen’press?

I’ll get my coat.

Kitson says City dragged there heels, the time bar is nonsense and he does not even understand why there is a time bar.

I thought it was UEFA rules that set the time bar limit of 5 years. I thought the charges related to 2012-2016, so mostly over 5 years ago. Why is this idiot Kitson so obtuse?
I suspect that you know the answer to your last question already.

We should start by going after the easiest target and sue them. Others to hopefully follow after a few sleepless weeks shitting themselves...

This is a good summery of where we are.

No doubt our management are well versed in crisis management and damage limitation, because that's where we are right now.

Tempting as it is to come out all guns blazing, with legal letters flying to every fucker who even thinks about passing wind in our direction, it will not work. SKY seem to have changed their tack a bit, but for the most part Monday's decision has now been interpreted as we're guilty and we got away with it.

We simply have no handle on the narrative.

I have no clue as to what we are going to do next.

the full report narrative is of most importance, until we can go point by point through that, and then point back to Monday's articles and who decided to go off on a tangent then it was always going to be a mixed response because we had a verdict, without the full facts released to quash wilful misrepresentation and insufficient detail to realise detailed responses and statements.

It's not crisis management at this stage. It's now a case of differentiating those who recoiled their hand after the first Viper strike, and who still wants a second helping when the full judgement is released.

It may appear that way at the moment but do you really believe what we’ve been through the club are not prepared?

I'm definitely starting to.

You can see that they have no control over the narrative. Everyone is outraged at Kitson but he's just taken his lead from Klopp & Mourinho...he literally just parrots what they say "It's a disgrace (Mourinho) and a bad day for football (Klopp)"

Then the discussion turns towards CAS being fit, because Tebas said so...

They've allowed the entire world to just say "TIME BAR, TECHNICALITY, THEY'RE STILL GUILTY, WE WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG!!!"

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.