The Spiteful Nine

I wonder whether any Premier League clubs have had the balls to congratulate City on the CAS result.

I wouldn't be too bothered about it. They really wanted to remove a big rival, it didn't work out now they are crying. a bit like buying a lottery ticket and fantasizing about what you'll do with the winnings and and getting angry you didn't win. nobody will remember or care when the season ends...until next season and city win.

Only the views of the cabal clubs and their friends in the media will be drowning out the facts at this moment. Even yesterday's pressers were designed to get opposing reactions, not a mention of the football, it sells papers. Your never going to get anyone from Liverpool or United to believe our sponsorship was legit, I give up on that one years ago. They think they have the divine right to spend whenever they want on whoever they want while everyone else waits for the crumbs to fall off the table. Comfort yourselves with this lads, were not going back to join the Burnley's of this world just yet.

MSM has needed dealing with for a long time.

Free and impartial they are not.

There isn't one independent Newspaper these days that isn't controlled by a third party.Usually a State.

I dont know how Marin Samuel survives.

Rags = US owners,Liverpool = US owners

This MSM attack on us is being orchestrated by Qatar/United States through their paid mouth pieces in the Tabloids/Sky etc.

When Liverpool owners said they were surprised we were acquitted.

I bet they were fucking astonished.

CAS the organisation the Russian government couldn't get to,is now corrupt in their Eyes.

Not only that, look at the setup at Bayern. Their board is mostly made up of owners/CEOs of companies, that also just happen to be sponsors of the club. In addition, the club is 25% owned by three companies. Those companies? Audi, Adidas and Allianz. The stuff we were accused of, is basically what Bayern do in plain sight.

It is not the executive board but the supervisory board that is set up mostly with various companies. It is not a one-tier but a two-tier board of directors. The executive board - that is the one that counts - is formed by Rummenigge, Jung, Dreesen, Kahn, Salihamidzic and Wacker.

Each of the 3 companies you named that are totally independent from each other has a 7 % share. Even together they do not have enough influence to veto anything!

No - it is not like at City. The club - and the fans that own 75 % of it - do everything to keep the power in their own hands! The possibility to sell shares is limited to 30 %! That opened the club the possibility to get money for stones, e.g. to pay off the Arena a lot earlier than planned and to build the Campus.

Only the views of the cabal clubs and their friends in the media will be drowning out the facts at this moment. Even yesterday's pressers were designed to get opposing reactions, not a mention of the football, it sells papers. Your never going to get anyone from Liverpool or United to believe our sponsorship was legit, I give up on that one years ago. They think they have the divine right to spend whenever they want on whoever they want while everyone else waits for the crumbs to fall off the table. Comfort yourselves with this lads, were not going back to join the Burnley's of this world just yet.

Of course, remind yourself also that this is all about money; there are more of ‘them’ than there are of us. More of ‘them’ reading their articles, watching $ly/BT means more money in advertising/revenue, pure and simple.

It is not the executive board but the supervisory board that is set up mostly with various companies. It is not a one-tier but a two-tier board of directors. The executive board - that is the one that counts - is formed by Rummenigge, Jung, Dreesen, Kahn, Salihamidzic and Wacker.

Each of the 3 companies you named that are totally independent from each other has a 7 % share. Even together they do not have enough influence to veto anything!

No - it is not like at City. The club - and the fans that own 75 % of it - do everything to keep the power in their own hands! The possibility to sell shares is limited to 30 %! That opened the club the possibility to get money for stones, e.g. to pay off the Arena a lot earlier than planned and to build the Campus.

Yeah youre right, nothing to see here. I mean none of Citys sponsors have any shares in the club but apparently we are bent. If only Etihad, Etisalat and Aabar had the foresight to each buy 7% of the club, all of these issues would have gone away.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.