The Spiteful Nine

Martin Samuel thank you again for another article on those spiteful clubs. City fans will have to help the club win this trophy now and really rub it in the haters faces by relishing the champions league games from here on in. Mcfc need to be in this competition. The money we can make from this is unbelievable. Win it city and then win it again and again. Get in the faces of our enemies including Uefa

What happened with wolves, did they have a change of heart?

I only ask because Martin Samuel says “... because Wolves are believed to have pulled out” I didn’t know that

I think the idea of banners for the 8 is good,
but a very good statement could also be made by showing respect to Sheffield Utd with a banner too thanking them for showing they weren't having non of it

I hope for sheff Utd sake (As well as our own) now we win the fa cup. Gives them the best chance of playing Europe next season although it could ruin them on the pitch.
Don't worry about Sheff Utd. They don't have a set eleven that has to be played into the ground if they want to achieve something unlike say the shite in Burnley. Wilder is a fantastic manager getting a lot out of many different limited players thanks to his system and man-management

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.