Nathan Ake

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'd need to sell someone to do it in January though. So not very likely for now.

Not really, as Ake is home grown?

But for many other reasons, i don't see any merit in this rumour. Isnt he out injured anyway?

because howe will play him alot more than we would at this present time? In that time he can play against better opposition more and develop rather than EDS?
Why would Bournemouth, a Premier League side battling to stay up, play an inexperienced 17 year old?

I rate THB a lot, I believe he’ll have a successful career with us, but let’s look at this with an ounce of realism.

Why would Bournemouth, a Premier League side battling to stay up, play an inexperienced 17 year old?

I rate THB a lot, I believe he’ll have a successful career with us, but let’s look at this with an ounce of realism.
That's why it makes a little bit more sense for the summer and next season, especially if Bournemouth end up in the championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.