#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
And some of you ****s think he's going to be sold. Fucking hilarious.

The most encouraging thing about this is that he's only just turned 23 year. Bar Sterling, who's still a couple of years older, everyone in that list is in their prime years (or just past it) at 28+.

He's only going to get better and all it takes is that one big season like Sterling had in 17/18 to take that next step in his career. Crazy to think what his numbers could have been this season if he was a bit more clinical, which is going to get better naturally as he develops as a player.

The most encouraging thing about this is that he's only just turned 23 year. Bar Sterling, who's still a couple of years older, everyone in that list is in their prime years (or just past it) at 28+.

He's only going to get better and all it takes is that one big season like Sterling had in 17/18 to take that next step in his career. Crazy to think what his numbers could have been this season if he was a bit more clinical, which is going to get better naturally as he develops as a player.

And everyone other than our 2 strikers play every single game for their clubs that they can.

I think he's quality. Always takes a couple of games to find his rhythm which causes problems with him being in and out of the team due to Sergio's presence but even when he isn't at his best he works hard so I just don't have a problem with him at all. If we let him go and he went to a club where he played most weeks I think he'd kick on to be a proper top class player who we would hugely regret selling.

It must lessen the enjoyment of some of our fans that they cannot see what the best football coach in history seems to see.

Or perhaps pep is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.